Fanime Housing Web Portal is up!

Started by Steve.Young, December 31, 2008, 10:51:47 AM

Steve.Young

https://www.cmrhousing.com/fani_1a/Welcome.aspx

For those of you who don't wish to do the browsing, hotel registration is up.

This is what many of you have been waiting for =).

Cheers
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

BrightHeart76

THANK YOU!!!  My group was waiting to decide if we were even going to fanime this year depending on if we could get the hotel we wanted....YAY!  To Fanime we go again!  :)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

deonchan

Room to myself this year and... GO! :)
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

LordKefka

Booked already for 4 nights. Got my peeps. Ready! Set! GOOO!!!! X)
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

SweetNiar

Got my room!! Woohoo!! Be there thursday this time around :D

obliviousedward

Dang, the rooms are all already going like hotcakes! XD;;  (I think I just grabbed the last four-night-in-a-row stay at the Crowne Plaza. >_>;;  Us fans are speedy!)

I wish I could have chosen the Marriott, but they didn't have the 25th as an option.  Oh well!  I managed to get something good, so I'll just stick around and check for hotel updates. ;D

Whee, Fanime!! 8D *excited*
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

deonchan

hmmm upon further review I *may* wait... that whole staff thing and all... :p
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

KyraEnsui

Yay! I booked mine immediately for the Hilton.  ;D

Mr Anime

I just booked my room at Hilton.  :D 
I'm the best at what I do. And what I do isn't very nice.

Althena

Joy! It is such a relief to be able to stay at the Hilton again this year.
here lies everything...the world I wanted at my feet... my victory's complete...

Rei-Rei

Do you know if I will be charged anything on my credit card if I book the hotel online?
I mean eventually I'll have to pay the hotel fees when I check in, but will I have to pay anything for the reservation before Fanime hits?

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Rei-Rei on December 31, 2008, 06:05:17 PM
Do you know if I will be charged anything on my credit card if I book the hotel online?
I mean eventually I'll have to pay the hotel fees when I check in, but will I have to pay anything for the reservation before Fanime hits?

You're just guaranteeing with the credit card.  They won't charge that card unless you pull a no show without cancelling in time.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Xeluu

:3 Registered again with the Marriott.

See you all in a few months!~
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

Sora

I'm in the Marriott again! For the fourth year running now! (06 I was in Hilton)
"Don't give me any orders."

Rei-Rei

kaethus

I'm so excited I'm not procrastinating this year. I love staying in the Marriot. ^^
Fanime Attendee 2004 - 2007
Newsletter Staff 2008
Head of Content 2009 - 2010

heeroyuy135

FanFicGuru

Booked at the hilton.

Two rooms.

Marriott is more expensive /cry

Also, Hilton's supposed to be getting renovated so...win.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Kyra_Maverick

I wanted to stay at the Hilton so bad this year, but Thursday doesn't seem to be available as a check in day. Did everyone grab it up already? I booked the Marriott so I could have a room connected, but I really had my heart set on the Hilton.

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Kyra_Maverick on January 02, 2009, 10:33:52 PM
I wanted to stay at the Hilton so bad this year, but Thursday doesn't seem to be available as a check in day. Did everyone grab it up already? I booked the Marriott so I could have a room connected, but I really had my heart set on the Hilton.

My sister and I are staying at the Hilton got Thursday check in taken care of.  But we usually stay thru Monday and had to go onto the waiting list for Monday night.  The guy on the phone seemed hopeful that we might get the rooms for that night, they'll let us know.