Official DEATH NOTE Gathering 2007

Started by scyper15, May 29, 2006, 07:20:11 PM

Are you going to the gathering as a DN character?

Yes, definately. :D
21 (70%)
No, sorry. D:
3 (10%)
I'll be going to the gathering, but not cosplaying. Just for the eyecandy. :D
6 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: May 29, 2006, 07:20:11 PM

uzutake

Quote from: "Krysta"Im going as Light and my friend is going as L =D

Yaoi? *w*

And I was just wondering, would you guys mind if fangirls came by unexpectedly and got, y'know, fangirly? Surprisingly unexpected glomps, millions of pictures, millions of hugs, and the usual fangirling?

^^() *is one of them* XDD

Krysta

I love fan girls/boys. Glomping/receiving glomps is fun ^.^

Desu

uzutake

Quote from: "Desu"so this ISN'T dead. o_o;;

No...and now that the Death Note Anime has arrived (FINALLY! 2 years late!) we shall have more fans which thus = more cosplayers  :twisted:

(XDD)

Niaro

o-ob I'm planning to go as Nia-tan for Fanime 2007. n_n My cousin's going as Misa Misa.

Vanessa

Was looking for a gathering, and I'm glad to see a topic up for Death Note, but it was pushed back 3 pages! I don't think I'd cosplay, but I'm eager to take photos!

Lizchan33

Ok so I have myself and two other people cosplaying as L(myself), Misa Misa (Kathina mcLeod) and Raito (Another person that got deleted from the form when they were down....)

Kathina_MacLeod

Hip Hip, Ima be Misa Misa jsut like a million others >: ) lets have a battle for the best looking misa misa, XDE--<

Vanessa

Quote from: "Kathina_MacLeod"Hip Hip, Ima be Misa Misa jsut like a million others >: ) lets have a battle for the best looking misa misa, XDE--<

LOLZ. With an attitude like THAT, I'm sure you'll do just fine.  :lol:

princessblade

I have a friend who is planning to be Misa (Volume 4 cover).

Unless I missed a post in the thread, is there a date/time set for this gathering? We'll be there only on Saturday. :(

Vanessa

Not to sure of the time, I'm looking foward to a Sat/Afternoon thing, before things get real busy. But I wouldn't mind a night gathering, but all the BIG stuff goes on during the night. Hm...

Lizchan33

If the gathering is on saturday I won't be able to join.... I have my lolita picnic that day.....
v_v

scyper15

oh wow.. is this still alive!? XD;;

Lizchan33

Quote from: "scyper15"oh wow.. is this still alive!? XD;;
Apparently, however most of the Shounen Jump stuff was lumped into a massive gathering I just read about...

Krysta

So....can someone inform of when this gathering is going to be happening....The con is drawing near and i think it would be kinda helpful to atleast put down a date for it ^.^''

Voiddarkness

I'm making a long-haired human-ryuk.  Hope it works out.
..........okay....

scyper15

I think it's a good idea to just go to the Shonen Jump Gathering.. then split into our own DN group after that. :]

senritsu

i might not go as L this year
if i can throw it together fast enough, i can go as remu
otherwise L might be coming

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

MistRCaboose

I'm most likely gonna cosplay as L, so I might go check out the gathering. :D
The wildly-creative genius gone mental. "I've got this great movie idea! It's about a bag of chips gets in the way of the love of a dragon and a ninja!"

Ero-Sannin

I already have my Near Cosplay for Fanime ^_^ Hopefully ill make the gathering, Hence this is my first year atttending Fanime xD