e-Gaming Lost-and-Found

Started by AmazingKenchan, May 28, 2008, 11:27:45 PM

AmazingKenchan

I'm contacting all of our staff for this year to sort our lost-and-found.  I'll be having the staff send me a list of what they're missing and what they have extra, if anyone brought stuff with them and no longer have it, or have someone else's stuff, please post here.  Actually, if you have stuff that isn't yours, please PM it to me so that other people don't claim something that isn't theirs.  I have IDs for about 10 people who did not check stuff back in.  If you are one of them, and have something of ours, you may also PM me or e-mail me with your name and the item; I'll keep it confidential.

I am personally missing two possibly three GC controllers: two black and one silver.  I would very much like these back if anyone has them.

EDIT: To alleviate any concerns that may arise with the log sheet, I have the log on an encrypted thumb drive.  The log includes driver's license numbers.  Only Crystal and I have access to this file, and we will be deleting it once lost-and-found has been sorted.
2004-2005 Logistics Staff
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head

ccgenerals

Missing Guilty Gear XX Accent Core US version for PS2
PS:Not missing any ps2 controllers, David?
E-Gaming Staff '08

AmazingKenchan

No, I found all of them actually.  To be honest, I have so many that if anyone's missing one I can provide.
2004-2005 Logistics Staff
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head