Favoriate Asian Drama. :D

Started by SOawesomeness, June 09, 2008, 07:11:23 PM

SOawesomeness

Haha, I just recently picked up Asian dramas (namely just Japanese).

I go for funny Dramas, e.g. My Boss My hero and Delightful Girl Choon Hyang.
Currently watching Gokusen... gotta love those school-Yakuza type.

Favorites of yours and why? (:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

BrightHeart76

It's OLD...but it is on crunchyroll if anyone wants to see it.  My favoirite Asian Drama is With Love.  I just fell in LOVE with that show back when they showed it on AZN.  Loved the theme song (Destiny by My Little Lover).  Loved the show.  Sigh...I'd buy it on DVD if I could find it (and don't think I haven't looked).
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

questionette

Devil Beside You

MIKE HE IS A HOTTIEEEEE
and a badass

bonus!

rubymoonIII

the asian drama i had picked up was 'Taiga'  the one with gackt ... never finshed it tho
he looked good with back hair X-9
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

questionette

Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 09, 2008, 08:07:29 PM
the asian drama i had picked up was 'Taiga'  the one with gackt ... never finshed it tho
0_0 did you mean black hair?...I dunno if I can see Gackt with back hair D:

I found out at fanime that he had plastic surgery done and that's why he looks so pretty.  I just thought everything he was in was photoshopped. HA, I'm still on a quest to see what this man looks like in person...*_*

rubymoonIII

Quote from: questionette on June 09, 2008, 10:51:08 PM

I found out at fanime that he had plastic surgery done and that's why he looks so pretty.  I just thought everything he was in was photoshopped. HA, I'm still on a quest to see what this man looks like in person...*_*

DX sorry crappy typing dear i meant to say black hair but from what i saw hes short...very short and very thin and very hawt and verrry japanese.... :-L <drool
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

AnimeEmperor

rubymoonIII

ahh i forgot the  name of the drama but it was about baseball players and a dilenquent that was really good  i saw it at the december bass party :\
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

questionette

OoOH Huan Huan Ai is pretty good too, (also with mike he)
Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 09, 2008, 10:53:19 PM

DX sorry crappy typing dear i meant to say black hair but from what i saw hes short...very short and very thin and very hawt and verrry japanese.... :-L <drool

Where did you see him in person?!?! *jealousss*

rubymoonIII

Quote from: questionette on June 10, 2008, 04:17:35 PM
OoOH Huan Huan Ai is pretty good too, (also with mike he)
Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 09, 2008, 10:53:19 PM

Where did you see him in person?!?! *jealousss*

i didnt see him in person one of my friends sent me a video of AX and i saw him.. thats how i know hes short plus i saw his hieght on a web site :-X
@Digitalberii <--Twitter