long trip ^^

Started by DragoHorse, October 14, 2008, 10:19:53 AM

DragoHorse

whell this is my first time going to Fanime and i would like to now some information ^^
i already checked some airplane site's to go from Belgium to San Jose and its something around 850 - 1200 $.
but i also would like to take a hotel from 21 may until 26 may but i dont know how to find any hotels there i checked the forum and i saw allot off people going to Hilton.
but no1 knows the price to stay there? O_o :p
any1 got more info about the flytickets or a hotel?.
thx in advance ^^

,Steve

Steve.Young

Well generally hotel costs for general attendees at the hilton are like 110-130 a night? That is without roommates. Most of us have roommates so yea...

But since you are coming in from another country, It would be harder for you.

Anyways, I would say that you should book your flight a little bit early, as the earlier you do it, the cheaper it is.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

DragoHorse

yeah i'm coming with max 2 other friends.
and thx i will book it earlier ^^

,Steve

Mango Bunny

The Marriot and the Hilton are joined to the con center, and the Saint claire is across the street. Fanime will put up a list of hotels sometime in the future. And my stay at the marriott with fanime was under 100/night last year.

Runewitt

if you dont mind a two-minute walk, there is another motel, the Ramada Limited, just two blocks away, cheaper, with free internet access, TONS of hot water, friendly staff and no giant flights of stairs to climb
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.