Visual Kei: More Than Music

Started by Pengin-san, December 20, 2008, 06:48:17 PM

Pengin-san

Well, I've decided to go for it.  I've just sent in my form, and hopefully I'll get chosen.  If I do, I look forward to maybe seeing you guys there :3!  It you have any concerns, comments, or questions, please PM me!  Everyone's input has been so beneficial so far.
I'm hosting a panel this year!  Come check out Visual Kei: More Than Music!  It will be filled with fun, glamor, and sheer awesome music!

Pengin-san

The panel has a date and a location now!  It's official, we're going to have visual kei at Fanime this year :3.  I've been working my butt off on the presentation, so I hope people really do come.  Even if it's just a small number, I can almost guarantee you will something about it to be cool.  So recommend the panel to everyone you know!  Even if they don't know what visual kei is, if they're interested in J-rock, they might be interested in this.  Thanks for the support and I hope you all are able to come and have fun!

I've made a commercial that will be shown at Stage Zero (hopefully), and it's just a shorter version of this.  Why did I make one?  Because I've never made a video like that before, so it was a learning experience :3.

Again, thanks to everyone who gave me recommendations and tips, and remember to spread the word!  A panel is nothing without an awesome audience.
I'm hosting a panel this year!  Come check out Visual Kei: More Than Music!  It will be filled with fun, glamor, and sheer awesome music!