Dynasty/ Samurai/ Orochi Warriors 09!

Started by StrawberryNeko, January 17, 2009, 11:05:38 PM

StrawberryNeko

I have always enjoyed the never-ending series of Dynasty Warriors. Though the new, yet very similar games, Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi have been satisfying as well. Let's bring these character to life! All Koei Characters are welcomed!

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Date: Saturday
Time: 2 pm
Meeting Place & Location: In front of the convention next to the fountains

Cosplay.com Thread

Sun Shang Xiang (DW6): Sailor Fortune
Xiao Qiao (DW6): Strawberry Neko, Justkiwi, ycysusan2001
Zhen Ji (DW6): Spoomed
Sima Yi (DW6): Eudaimonia, Sima Seph17
Cao Cao (DW6): Sima Seph17's friend
Zhuge Liang (DW5): souzousei_kaish
Yellow Turban Soldier: J Ryoga

Himiko (WO2): Eudaimonia's sister

Possibly:
Cao Pi (DW6): Imari-Chan
Guan Yu (DW5): TheTaskmaster

Shinsengumi

Damn I wish I could pull of any of the characters but I don't have money to make anyone :'( but I'll be there to take pictures ;D
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Tetsuo9999

I'll be there again with Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce (US Version will be out by Fanime) and Samurai Warriors 3, if it's out in time. Strikeforce has 4-player co-op, so it would be interesting to try and arrange a time to play it if people are interested.

StrawberryNeko

:D update on the list, sima yi & Cao Cao represent!

StrawberryNeko

Setting up the gathering on saturday @ 2 pm! MP&L in front of the con near the fountain

SimaSeph

Fancy seeing you here too StrawberryNeko. I can't wait for Fanime. I probably won't have as large a fan-base as I did when I was Sephiroth, but oh well. It should still be fun. This will be the first time I go to the convention alone too, so this is going to be altogether a weird one for me. Still way too excited though. I can't wait to take a bunch of pictures and see all the great costumes. Curse my impatient nature. Maybe I'll take over China in the meantime...
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

StrawberryNeko

im on a serious roll with my xiao qiao dw6 progress ill take pictures if anyone is curious :3

BSaphire

I have listed the DSO Warriors gathering for 2pm, however I specified that you would be on one side of the fountains due to the convention entrance and the other side were taken by two others. Check the list to make sure I have the correct info up.

Thanks
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC