An honest question about body hair

Started by RaddaX2, March 05, 2009, 11:38:48 PM

How do you maintain your armpit hair?

Trim it
Let it grow naturally
Wax/shave
Kill it with fire

RaddaX2

I'm looking at mines right now and I'm at a lost about what to do with it so I wanted to know how does everyone else handle it. I know the girls do whatever it takes to get rid of it, or atleast I hope so, but what about the guys?
It ain't the meaning of life but the feeling of it.

Barnes

When it comes to my body hair, it depends on where it is.
Some parts of it I shave (face, armpits, don't ask) And others I let grow (chest, uh, I'll stop right there)
Then again, thats just me.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Runewitt

i let it flourish unless there's a real reason not to.

i.e. hair sticking out of articles of clothing where no hair should be visible.
     or
     "not until you shave that stuff off."
     or
     Which way should i part it?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

SOawesomeness

If not completely gone, at least trim plz. @.@
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

rude32

Sorry but I'm going to go on a little diatribe here about body hair. I'm 100% Native American, and typically all of us have no body hair whatsoever. My bro and cousins and uncles and my dad have no arm hair, leg hair, or any hair whatsoever, with the exception of hair on the head. And then there is me. I can grow a bigger beard than my dad in half the time, and I am one hairy dude compared to other Native Americans out there. My bro is 24 and complains that he can't grow facial hair, and I just want to slap him because shaving is such a bothersome chore. I mean, how many movies out there with Native Americans in it have you seen where a single one of them has body hair?
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

SimaSeph

I've got my own little tirade here, but I'll say something relevant first... Body hair, for the most part I just let it all grow naturally, but for my job I must shave my face and keep my actual hair neat and trim. Irritating to say the least. But my issue has just become that I am 21 years old, and no more than 20 minutes ago, I noticed that I had my first gray hair. That's kinda weird to me. I know some people my age that are going bald, but none that have silver hair. Now that I look at it a little more, it is actually a very reflective silver... Maybe I should just grow it out and cosplay Sephy...
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.