I need Advice

Started by Rhornez, April 11, 2009, 10:11:22 PM

Rhornez

I am attempting to cosplay as Near from death note and i need advice on how i should act like certain posture gestures should i be standing in the hallways playing with toys (which im planning to do if i get good advice and cosplay =D) and if there should be a weight problem or w/e yeah i need help fyi my first time cosplaying >.>

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

kahira

One of his signature pose is sitting down with left leg hanging and right leg fold up stepping on the edge of the seat, left hand over the right knee, right hand twirling a strand of hair.

ie:
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/DEATH%20NOTE/DEATH%20NOTE%20-%2037%20-%20Large%2025.jpg

Thing about N is that he has similar posture like L standing up, so when u pose u might want to hunch down just a little, and try to lower ur head a little so ur eyes can look upward into the camera (not too much tho)

Also if u want to do not only just a boring stand up pose, try to bring some props with you. N likes to play toys: rocket, robot r all good props. If you are going towards smaller props so u can walk around with them in the con, i suggest couple dices or chess pieces are nice, easy to carry, easy to make a scene. Cards r also easy to carry but might not be suitable for photo..since it's hard to stack them up -_-;

check the manga is always useful too.

gl :)
[COLOR="DimGray"]Planning for AX09

+ + +
黑叽/Black Chi (Freya) :: Chobits
初音/Miku :: Vocaloid
安碧城/AnBiCheng :: ChangAnHuanYe
玖蘭樞/Kaname :: Vampire Knight
+ + +
[/COLOR]