Staying at Sainte Claire

Started by Usagi82, May 03, 2009, 04:10:05 PM

Usagi82

Im staying at the Sainte Claire again this year and i remember from my stay last year that my room had S/Video cables on the tv to connect the laptop for dvd playback (from what the web site says). Does anyone know if those cables could be used to connect a game system (Wii, XBox360) to the tv? I dont want to waste the car space by bringing a game system that won't work on the TV. Any tips to connect the game system to the tv?
"You guys are free to have a fight anywhere you want to, but interfering with an innocent girl's meal is unforgivable. And, if it happens to be Lina Inverse's meal, you're lucky to be alive!"
-Lina Inverse, Slayers

abcbadcat

You need the S-Video adapters for the respective system

You might be able to get a universal "next gen" adapter from Radio Shack, Best Buy, or Gamestop

Usagi82

Thanks for the tip. Im going to look for a adaptor at those locations. Overall, is it easy to connect once you have the adaptor?
"You guys are free to have a fight anywhere you want to, but interfering with an innocent girl's meal is unforgivable. And, if it happens to be Lina Inverse's meal, you're lucky to be alive!"
-Lina Inverse, Slayers

abcbadcat

Quote from: Usagi82 on May 03, 2009, 05:04:17 PM
Thanks for the tip. Im going to look for a adaptor at those locations. Overall, is it easy to connect once you have the adaptor?

It should be

Just plug it into the imput of the console of your choice and then plug it into the TV

Then find the right TV channel and turn on game system then enjoy

:D

Usagi82

thanks again! Woohoo - in room entertainment for late nights
-Lina Inverse, Slayers