Code Geass 2010 In the Name of Zero, I order you~!

Started by konataFTW, May 26, 2009, 06:11:17 PM

Mi Feng

@maruchan it is also Tanabata so happy Tanabata everyone!

MaruChan

@Mi Feng
Happy Tanabata everyone!(( I finally started on a emperor Lelouch cosplay prop. ;D))  :D
If cosplaying was life, I would be so many nationalities and ages.

raven-die

happy Tanabata i finshed kaguya's head band

MaruChan

@raven-die
Oh wow! Really? That's great! I'm happy for ya. ((I have too many things to do this summer that involves cosplay props. I'm helping my group make some of their props for their cosplays. :) ))  

@ everyone
Has anyone started on anything for any of their cosplays yet? Or started on any cosplays yet?

Rukia-Hitachiin

I try to avoid costumes with props XD though it IS cool to have a prop. I'm saving up money for fabric for my next costume so I'm stuck doing nothing as of now :P I'm probably going to take some scraps of fabric I have and start making my Alice costume :D like the Disney version haha.

What holiday is Tanabata? o_o

Mi Feng

@Rukia Tanabata is a Japanese holiday that is held on the 7th day of the 7th month (July 7th)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanabata

Its based on an folklore about a poor cow herder (Hikoboshi or Kengyuu) that falls in love a weaving princess (Orihime). But they can only see each other for one night (July 7th)

I hung my wishes with my friends and wore my yukata to celebrate Tanabata.

MaruChan

@Rukia-Hitachiin
It's easier not to have a prop, but it's fun making it (like the Damocles key that I keep on messing up on!). You're going to be Alice? That's really cool, good luck with making your costume!

Rukia-Hitachiin

@ Mi Feng: Oh wow I've never even heard of it!! that's really cool you celebrated it :D it sounds like a really cool holiday.

@ Maruchan: Yeah agreed :D they can be pretty fun to make! Good luck with your prop. And thank you X3 I'm actually working on Laurie from Watchmen now first because I'm actually able to afford the fabric :D

McMuffinx2

Um Hello! I am the Knight of Zero in Kannazuki's group.

MaruChan

@Rukia-Hitachiin
Oh, thank you. I'm almost finished, I just need to make the other gold handle and paint it. :)
That's great, how much have you started? ;D :D

@McMuffinx2
Oh, hello there. :D

konataFTW

@McMuffinx2
kk changed <3

@Rukia
:D whatta coincidence XD I'm making an Alice too <3 but it's Rin ver pffft... I have lots of things to do XD tomorrow I have an eye checkup so can't do any cosplays... on saturday... oh gawd Saturday: 1)have to order my wig 2)redo default Rin 3)put together Alice!Rin 4)make my SakuBo sword and book

and I got to church on sunday and after that... I rest or continue making my movie... then weekdays: more editing pffft
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Rukia-Hitachiin

@McMuffinx2: :D I like your username! Haha hi! Nice to meet you!

@Maruchan: Well sweet!! XD I hope everything goes as planned then!
I haven't really started it yet... got the fabric today. And I'll start it like... Sunday or Monday. Busy til then! X3

@konataFTW: You have SO MUCH on your plate XD I'd run out of energy by Sunday morning for church ya know?? Good luck tho!!

McMuffinx2

@MaruChan
Hello  :D

@Rukia-Hitachiin
Oh hello, thank you! Nice to meet you as well!!!  ;D

MaruChan

@Rukia-Hitachiin
That's great, you got your fabric, good luck with your cosplay! :D Sounds like you have it planned out just fine. ;D(finally finished the key!)

@McMuffinx2
Hello McMuffin! :) Glad to see you finally made an account! ;D

Rukia-Hitachiin

@MaruChan: Yay! Did it turn out how you wanted it to? XD

MaruChan

@Rukia-Hitachiin
Yup, but it turned out WAY better than I expected. ;D

konataFTW

I'm sad to say that I don't think I'll be able to handle the cosplay chess guys =(

I think I have to wear SakuBo by 2pm and the gathering will be like 12-ish this year I think(due to Bleach gathering)

but this is all maybe soooo...

---->Rin 80%, Sakubo 75% <3<-----
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

morgaine

Kona, would it be possible to do the chess another day then?  Maybe we can get our own chess board or something?  I think, that way, we don't have to worry about the date or day for the Geass gathering.

The only problem would be getting the board, though...
Fanime 2019
TBD

Mi Feng

@konataFTW and kannazuki
I agree on the chess being on a different day because of the collision with the Bleach Gathering. About the chess board, maybe we could have it in gaming room on the chess board there?

MaruChan

@konataFTW, kannazuki, and Mi Feng
I agree. Maybe a different time or your suggestions. (meaning kannazuki and Mi Fengs' suggestions)