Code Geass 2010 In the Name of Zero, I order you~!

Started by konataFTW, May 26, 2009, 06:11:17 PM

MaruChan

Sorry to say, I'm unable to be attending as emperor lelouch. ;_; I have too much going on to make or buy  the cosplay. My appologies. Good luck with the gathering! But the rest of my group are able to attend. ((Thats cool, we actually have more season one characters than last year, like euphemias and cornelias.))
If cosplaying was life, I would be so many nationalities and ages.

Azuru

Aww, that's too bad. Well, good luck with the rest of your cosplays aside from that. ;)
My cosplay list (still going to be updated)

Azuru

Ohhh, I think due to my Nunnally cosplay I might be either her, or Euphemia at the gathering. It's so hard to decide! :P I'll see after they're both done. The worst part, if I'm nunnally I have about two versions I'm being for Fanime which woild be very hard. Euphemia would be easier and I could bring my arthur doll that I had to dig through my cosplay stuff to find. Either way, I'll still be able to come as someone. Sorry for the maybe change!

-Azuru

Knight of Infinity

it would be great to have more euphys cuz i really dont want last year to happen allover again. I remember all the zeros had a C.C. they could pair with and there were no Euphys at all to pair up with the suzakus!!!!
Knight of Infinity at your service!

Azuru

Haha,  ;D yeah I noticed that. I probably will go as Euphemia, if I do  I'd go as a different version. :) Since there may be even more Nunnallys there. So, I'll be Euphemia, than Nunnally later that day. I felt bad for the suzakus with no Euphemias!  :P

MaruChan

It's fine Azuru. Sounds like a fun gathering. Good luck to everyone!  :)
If cosplaying was life, I would be so many nationalities and ages.

Azuru

Ok then  ;D, thank you! Good luck to you as well.

d man n

ok well im going as Lelouch in a school uniform (i didnt see any last year) and hopefully geass contacts but i still dont know about that yet and if i cant get my friends to then there will also be: kallen (black night), possibly a suzaku (knight of the round) eather a c.c or  milly ashford,a Tianzi, and maybe a Euphemia ;D
Will there be LEMON!!!!???????

d man n

does anyone know around what time it will be cause im getting there around noon

Oniko

Havnt decided yet if I till do Luluko again this year.  I know my bf doesnt want to be Suzaku again.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

Azuru

Oh, my friend said she'll be attending as Sayoko.

d man n

Knight of Infinity

OMG cars and gas cost alot!!! \(T~T)/ especially when you get a spots car like a Mazda RX-7!!! (damn my addiction to Initial D) My fanime attendance looks kinda slim... I may not get a badge to go but I will at least in the worst case scenario just drive on over and attend in my Knight of seven cosplay. cuz i live in cupertino just west of San jose lol. And as for my Cosplay construction status thanks to a certain some one who will not be mentioned *cough*azuru*cough* it has not progressed much at all.... which is very dis-heartening. but if i were to get some help with "references" i could probaly catch up and get a nice one done in time. Please everyone! send me all the Knight of zero Char. Designs and or pics you can find and send then to [email protected] !!! please i needs all your helps!!!
Knight of Infinity at your service!

morgaine

Aha references arent so hard to find xD  But if you're really lacking I can scan some pics from my artbooks and send them to ya.  Mm but my scaners not connecting so the best I can do is take pics with my camera and upload em.  You still have tons of time to work on it, no worries.  A lot of us here have plenty to work on in the next seven months *pokes at raven-die, azuru, and all the other multi-cos pplz*
Fanime 2019
TBD

konataFTW

oh shizzzz... lol sorry I haven't been updating the list guys XD
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

d man n

sorry i forgot to add that i will have a  Kaguya comming as well and no Euphemia lol sorry

Mi Feng

Quote from: konataFTW on November 12, 2009, 03:46:18 PM
*pokes* I posted this already but I will be attending as Nunnally not Kallen. :3 Thank you! <3

raven-die

Quote from: konataFTW on November 12, 2009, 03:46:18 PM

I now might be going as Shirley or Kaguya, Sorry.

auroramarija

Hey, I don't think I posted here yet, so...
I'll be attending as Euphemia, in the DVD art dress.  Just keep me posted on when/where the gathering will be taking place.  :D
Fanime 2011 cosplays: Jihl Nabaat (FFXIII); Thief (Assassins Creed Brotherhood)

Melly

Hopefully going as Shirley in the Angel/Princess/Ending/That's actually the opening O_o/Dress :D XD

so i can glomp an Emperor Lelouch

>_>

beware Lulu/s.