Code Geass 2010 In the Name of Zero, I order you~!

Started by konataFTW, May 26, 2009, 06:11:17 PM

Azuru

Oh, yes I did. She said she will upload them and send them to me. ;D I'll pm you them. It has a lot of viewings. I'll probably be able to send you them later today, koi. 
My cosplay list (still going to be updated)

Azuru

Instead, I'll pm you them tomorrow.   :P I'm busy today, so tomorrow will work, ok?

konataFTW

Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Lady Ashley

XD; Changed my list 'cause our potential V.V. switched to Rolo so she could violate Lelouch like a rogue does from behind.
120% certified spazz

It's a simple question of weight ratios!
A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

Lordsnow

>.>... Rolo from V.V is a big change there. The academy should have a nice representation.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

Lady Ashley

120% certified spazz

It's a simple question of weight ratios!
A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

Vensy

I really wanna do a Kallen cosplay.. T-T'' but I don't think I'll have the funds. TwT Sad day. We'll see though.
Go to http://vensy.net for cosplay and art updates! :3
2011 Cosplay: Miku Hatsune, Flandre Scarlet, Black Gold Saw, Suika Ibuki~~[/center]

Knight of Infinity

OMG!!! my crotch is like super defined in my first pant attempt!!! LOL it basically like designed tights!!! well im just gonna have to try a differnt fabric.....
Knight of Infinity at your service!

Azuru

I have been offline for awhile,(due to cosplay making :P and tons of homework!) but I'm finally back! So what's new??

Mojo

This sounds so great!
I'll be going as Emperor Lelouch, and my friends will be going as C2, black night kallen, and the night of Zero version on Suzaku
<br /><br />You don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t stand a GHOST of a chance

extensiveillusion

Quote from: konataFTW on September 11, 2009, 10:49:52 PM
updated~ woo

Hey konataFTW I need to speak to gya.inc
Could you help me?

ChaosShadow or Pei it doesn't matter
Awakening the inner otaku :)

Knight of Infinity

well my cosplay isnt going any where still cuz ive hit a dead end, but im working on my martial arts / breakdancing / Tricking in order for me to better perform my spin kicks and if possible by then back flips. cuz i thought the physically fit suzaku should be able to do that with ease so now im gonna do that. i can now also officially do one handed pull ups!!! hows that for a suzaku!!!

extensiveillusion

Awakening the inner otaku :)

Azuru

Haha wow! Sounds like so much is going on! ;D Wow, it seems like just yesterday the gathering was only just  a few people and now it's getting very huge!   :D Now, I can't wait even more! ((hehe so sorry about the refs not coming at the times I said. I promise you, I'll send them to you later today. My friend hasn't sent them on the exact time to me either so I guess I'll just wait and see! ;D She is busy so, today seems early on her standards. Would fanime forums pm work for you?))

Knight of Infinity

yeah that sounds great! you can PM me the references.

Knight of Infinity

Damn Im getting told off by my mom to study for Japanese college entrance exams and to quit "fooling around with anime" so my cosplay making is gonna have to slow down a bit, but I do still need those references so I can plan out how to construct it then put it together super fast when the heats off. worst comes to worst, Ill just go as knight of seven again, but of course an upgraded better version at least like widened lapels, and better styled inner vest. but of course thats worst case scenario. im already done making the modifications to my KoS

konataFTW

Quote from: extensiveillusion on September 21, 2009, 10:52:30 PM
Quote from: konataFTW on September 11, 2009, 10:49:52 PM
updated~ woo

Hey konataFTW I need to speak to gya.inc
Could you help me?

ChaosShadow or Pei it doesn't matter

here's their webby: http://gya-inc.deviantart.com/
but you can email them at paperclover.cosplay @ gmail.com

I haven't been on since lol so uhm if anyone wants to be added I am so sorry for being so late^^
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Mi Feng

Update to cosplay Due to wig problems, if I don't come as Kallen then I'll probably attend as Nunnally (not sure which version). Thank you!

raven-die

Change in cosplay i'll be cosplaying Shirley or Kaguya i'm not sure witch one yet though.

Azuru

Oh ok then. I'll send them after hw. Ahhh that's a bummer. Well, I'll send them today and good luck! ;D
Wow, cosplay changes.