I hate sitting in the middle row on a 6 hour flight..

Started by LordKefka, June 01, 2009, 04:13:05 AM

LordKefka

So here is me venting...

Apparently I was the last row on a plane back to Boston and right away, I see this 300 pound monster in the isle seat and a crazy looking guy on window. Plane starts, everything looks fine until this guy on the window side spread his arms and start invading my space. I was watching a little TV (yes, planes now have built in TVs in front of you) until his damn arm starts clicking the buttons accidentally for sound, channels and etc until I had to give him the look of death so he would stop. Now the guy in the isle seat, the big gorilla, started eating a smelly ass sandwich before the plane took off, opened a container of salad that smells like the cream of poop 10 minutes later and starts invading my space as well...

In the end, I ended up basically squeezed between two idiots while having to sit through a shaky (as I am already paranoid of plane rides..@_@), carried by the jet stream, Jetblue plane back to hell known as Boston. GG!..-_-;
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

xXunyuuXx

rude32

A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Dagger-6

XpHoBiaX

The last plane I was in landed on one wheel, doing the sideways thing. @_@ Yep, haven't been on a plane since. That was about 12 years ago.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Raydere

14 hours on the most uncomfortable plane seats around.

That describes my last trip to the Philippines. (The way back didn't feel so bad though.)
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Rizumi

Quote from: G.S. LXVIII on June 02, 2009, 04:55:43 AM
14 hours on the most uncomfortable plane seats around.

That describes my last trip to the Philippines. (The way back didn't feel so bad though.)
I know how that feels! >.<
In my last plane ride for the Philippines I had annoying kids nonstop whine and complain that I just eventually snapped and said in a pissed off calm volume voice, "Don't YOU people TRY to shut you OWN kid?!....".

After that kids got scared of me.
Ah~ Oh how I became scary to "nice and cute" is beyond me~ =w=

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =