Bleach Gathering 2011 (You're Invited to Aizen's Birthday Bonanza!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 17, 2009, 03:01:46 PM

How did you like the 2010 gathering?

awesome! 8D
20 (42.6%)
it was alright /=
5 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (2.1%)
didn't go
21 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Yuu

Quote from: Eliteslayer on December 25, 2009, 04:35:07 PM
Merry Christmas from this mass-murdering traitor Shinigami to all shinigami, vizards, arrancar, hollows, and even you humans out there. ('Course, Hanukkah has already come and gone for me, so my family's off on a ski trip right now. It's fun.)

@ Dragon Ninja: Epic pics.

As for my thoughts about the chapter:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why thank you Aizen-sama.You are not the traitor. Everyone else is for accepting Ichigo-allowing him to fight their battles, it's shamefull.
If I were dumb I'd join you in  a heart beat. But I don't want to be team shanked so I'll just cheer you on from the sidelines. XD
And a late happy Hannukah to you and Charis and whomever else is here.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: ToshiX on December 24, 2009, 11:44:39 PM
Shinji's release form seems simple enough I most likely have it for next year =) and we know what it does too now weeee but disappointed a bit during the last few pages of this weeks chapter XD.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
  Well next Jump don't come out until the 13th so Kubo has two weeks, I hope he can do it right XD.

Happy Holidays to all =)
The new chapter came out early this week. It's a Christmas miracle.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

I just got back from the fabric store. Apparently when Yumi wants me to wear a costume it gets DONE. ( Wh ycan't she want me to have a kanda costume?)

I need help with Muramasa's makeup. I can't tell if he is eff-ing white like Ulquiorra or just really pale like...me. Any input from the snarkulars would be appreciated.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Yuu on December 28, 2009, 05:14:19 PM
   I just got back from the fabric store. Apparently when Yumi wants me to wear a costume it gets DONE. ( Wh ycan't she want me to have a kanda costume?)

I need help with Muramasa's makeup. I can't tell if he is eff-ing white like Ulquiorra or just really pale like...me. Any input from the snarkulars would be appreciated.

I'd say he just has a pale complexion - he is definitely not stark white like Ulquiorra is.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sael

Sorry to be so indecisive, I'll be changing my cosplay to the ninja half of Katen (wakizashi). I feel so much more secure knowing that I'll be wearing clothing and not just fabric.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on December 29, 2009, 11:30:01 AM
Sorry to be so indecisive, I'll be changing my cosplay to the ninja half of Katen (wakizashi). I feel so much more secure knowing that I'll be wearing clothing and not just fabric.

awww you're not doing Kazeshini anymore? that would have been so cool though XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sael

Raenef said the same thing when I decided to change. Cool, yes, but the cosplay makes me feel really self-conscious... It's essentially 2 pieces of fabric wrapped about the shoulders and the waist. Black sports bra and exercise pants don't make me feel very secure... At least with Katen I can cover up a bit more. Not used to showing massive amounts of skin. >______>

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on December 28, 2009, 10:07:32 PM

I'd say he just has a pale complexion - he is definitely not stark white like Ulquiorra is.

Okay thanks.
It's confusing cuz his hands are the same color as his sleeves and I'm pretty sure he isn't wearing gloves ( how the hell could he?) One more thing if you don't mind-Ben Nye Foundation? I have a hard enough time  finding 'real' foundation to match MY color and I'm not THAT white. (it's always too gray or orange) >_<

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Yuu on December 29, 2009, 02:35:49 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on December 28, 2009, 10:07:32 PM

Okay thanks.
It's confusing cuz his hands are the same color as his sleeves and I'm pretty sure he isn't wearing gloves ( how the hell could he?) One more thing if you don't mind-Ben Nye Foundation? I have a hard enough time  finding 'real' foundation to match MY color and I'm not THAT white. (it's always too gray or orange) >_<

Ben Nye is awesome, I love the stuff. Definitely a good brand to go to for theatrical makeup :)

Also, just a quick public service announcement: Since the time slots will officially open in January, I'd like to get feedback on what time on Saturday to host the gathering. I was figuring maybe 11, as I know myself and a few others are doing masq stuff and we'd need time for check in and possibly the optional rehearsal. As soon as I get a general concensus, I'll let Saphire know what time we'll be taking ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Shinigami_Lover

DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

Liger187

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on December 31, 2009, 01:01:22 AM

Ben Nye is awesome, I love the stuff. Definitely a good brand to go to for theatrical makeup :)

Also, just a quick public service announcement: Since the time slots will officially open in January, I'd like to get feedback on what time on Saturday to host the gathering. I was figuring maybe 11, as I know myself and a few others are doing masq stuff and we'd need time for check in and possibly the optional rehearsal. As soon as I get a general concensus, I'll let Saphire know what time we'll be taking ^^

Sweet. Thanks.

11 is fine for me.

Neliel

yay! put me down as Neliel Adult version please! i can't wait
Fanime 2010 here i come! xD
cosplay list:
Neliel 35%
sasuke female anbu 95%
ciel pink ballgown 100%
NOCTIS BABY 0%

Shinigami_Lover

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

Yukari Kaiba

anymore feedback on the suggested time? I'd like to get more opinions before I make a decision ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Shinigami_Lover

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 04, 2010, 11:59:00 AM
anymore feedback on the suggested time? I'd like to get more opinions before I make a decision ^^

Thrusday, early, so i dont have to shave. <.<.>.>

Sora

Oh yeah, my friend's Tousen (shinigami version) didn't get added to the list...
"Don't give me any orders."