Pandora Hearts Gathering 2010

Started by CaptTreasureTroveTi, June 25, 2009, 12:10:01 AM

mjlogan

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 04, 2010, 07:21:44 PM
Ah, it's no problem. And besides, we're talking about cosplay ideas, so it's all good~  8)
I like that outfit, but I do think the school uniform looks better because it stands out more.
Here is a nice & funny pic of the school uniform he wears~

But the decision on what you wear is all up to you. ^o^
Do you have any other of Uncle Oscar's outfits in mind?

I just went back and rewatched that episode, I really like it.  Im already half way into my original one though, and knowing myself I wont get it done if I start all over  ;)  At least now I have an idea for next time!  ;D
Fanime Cosplay List:
Harry Potter: Gryffindor Student (100% Finished)
Pandora Hearts: Uncle Oscar (50% Finished)
Kingdom Hearts: Hayner (30% Finished)
Kingdom Hearts: Shadow Gijinka (0% Finished)  Gotta love last minute adds ;)

Suiseiseki

Quote from: mjlogan on May 04, 2010, 07:35:51 PM
Ah, it's no problem. And besides, we're talking about cosplay ideas, so it's all good~  8)
I like that outfit, but I do think the school uniform looks better because it stands out more.

I just went back and rewatched that episode, I really like it.  Im already half way into my original one though, and knowing myself I wont get it done if I start all over  ;)  At least now I have an idea for next time!  ;D

haha I love that ep. And it is a great idea for next year, im alrdy excited for next years gathering :D haha I think we should all renact the drunk scene of episode 20 XD lol Ocsar made everyone drunk XD
Wait, nvm, we cant do that scene cause im not gonna do what Alice did in that ep *coughcough*

xXunyuuXx

I rarely by wigs from ebay. Mostly coswox and epic cosplay though they are a little pricey. Not all bu some. Lol Uncle Oscar xD
Too bad I won't be able to finish Alice Maid outfit by Fanime >O<
Anyone watch the PH special when Gil was put in the maid outfit? Gilbert is quite popular with the ladies at school ; D

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 04, 2010, 10:05:17 PM
I rarely by wigs from ebay. Mostly coswox and epic cosplay though they are a little pricey. Not all bu some. Lol Uncle Oscar xD
Anyone watch the PH special when Gil was put in the maid outfit? Gilbert is quite popular with the ladies at school ; D
haha XD I remember that Special! lol I wanted to do Alice's outfit for that one omake when they were all at a school

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 04, 2010, 10:13:57 PM
haha XD I remember that Special! lol I wanted to do Alice's outfit for that one omake when they were all at a school

Oooh~ That one is cute too >< Alice is cute in anything~~~
During the gathering, we should like gang up on Gil and call him seaweed head ;D

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 04, 2010, 10:32:29 PM

During the gathering, we should like gang up on Gil and call him seaweed head ;D

haha true :)

O,O AND THAT'D BE EPIC XDD LETS DO IT!!! All alice's gang up on a gil! Mwhahahaha

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 05, 2010, 06:50:55 AM

O,O AND THAT'D BE EPIC XDD LETS DO IT!!! All alice's gang up on a gil! Mwhahahaha

Lol yes we will! One Alice already is enough to get on Gil nerve. >< Then he might call us baka usagi >O<

mjlogan

I was looking thought the thread and couldn't find a list of what photos we are going to be taking, has that been decided yet?  Just curious  :)
Fanime Cosplay List:

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: mjlogan on May 05, 2010, 10:47:28 AM
I was looking thought the thread and couldn't find a list of what photos we are going to be taking, has that been decided yet?  Just curious  :)

Well there are really no specific poses for a gathering ever. Its mostly a group shot or depending on the photographer. If we like, we can do certain poses for them like for an example Alice and Oz, Alice and Gilbert fighting over Oz, Echo and Vincent. Such like that. I am cosplaing as Alice and my friend is Oz and if someone ask us for a photo during Fanime, we have a poses plan out already. It all depends on you. Try to capture the character personality and think how they would pose and act. Like me for, Alice is more of a tsundere and a RAWR pose and Oz is happy and out going. Hope my explanation is not too difficult or confusing... >O<

mjlogan

Alright, thanks,  This is my first gathering so Im not sure of what all the rules are

Actually this is my first cosplay, so Im a total newb!  :D
Fanime Cosplay List:

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: mjlogan on May 05, 2010, 11:31:22 AM
Alright, thanks,  This is my first gathering so Im not sure of what all the rules are

Ah~ Well don't worry about it, it will be fun. Just act like Uncle Oscar and you'll be ready to go!
The only rule in a gathering is to have fun and meet new people and cosplayers. Don't worry, one of my friend is going as Sharron is also her first time at a gathering and cosplaying~ So no worries ><

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 05, 2010, 10:02:29 AM

Lol yes we will! One Alice already is enough to get on Gil nerve. >< Then he might call us baka usagi >O<

-grins evily- mwhaha i dare the seaweed head to try XD lol wow this is gonna be fun

wow ur first time? lol dont worry u'll have lots of fun:) like xXunyuuXx said, the only rules are just to have fun and meet new people XD and we could do special poses, i'll post some pics of stuff we could do or renact

Suiseiseki

Ok, So I was thinking poses would be a fun idea ^^ keeps us from just standing around and it'll make for some good pics, I have some photos, so tell me ur thoughts

^one of the few, almost full group pics I could find :/ I think its do-able^

^Im not sure about this one but it has become a pretty well know picture^

^The Oz's and Jacks could try poses like these^

^then the, oh so famous, Gil and Oz pose^

^Alice and Oz^

Lol XD

Sense we have a Glen, Jack and Will of Abyss, we can try this one, to show the tragedy of Sabrie People :)

^And MyMidnightAffair and I already planned on doing something like this^

So what do you all think? :)
P.S. You dont have to quote this or it'll take up the whole page cause I know its a long entry.

MyMidnightAffair

May I gang up on Gil too?? OR should I just gang up on Break?? xD

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 04, 2010, 08:25:32 PM
Ah, it's no problem. And besides, we're talking about cosplay ideas, so it's all good~  8)

I just went back and rewatched that episode, I really like it.  Im already half way into my original one though, and knowing myself I wont get it done if I start all over  ;)  At least now I have an idea for next time!  ;D

haha I love that ep. And it is a great idea for next year, im alrdy excited for next years gathering :D haha I think we should all renact the drunk scene of episode 20 XD lol Ocsar made everyone drunk XD
Wait, nvm, we cant do that scene cause im not gonna do what Alice did in that ep *coughcough*
Can we also re-enact this scene as well?? :33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eMVGbuL9mw

MyMidnightAffair

I'll be sure to DEFINITELY bring a camera if we'll all be re-enacting scenes from the anime... <333
And maybe, we can add a little of our OWN endings to the acts... *eye gleams* P:<

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 05, 2010, 12:50:36 PM

-grins evily- mwhaha i dare the seaweed head to try XD lol wow this is gonna be fun

wow ur first time? lol dont worry u'll have lots of fun:) like xXunyuuXx said, the only rules are just to have fun and meet new people XD and we could do special poses, i'll post some pics of stuff we could do or renact

I can't wait to meet everyone... This is also my 1st gathering attended (but 2nd year attending Fanime)
and I'm so effin' excited~~ ;33Yaaaa TRAGEDY OF SABRIE :D

Suiseiseki

Hahaha just focus on scaring break XD Lol
And defintally bring your camera :D

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 05, 2010, 04:27:09 PM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 04, 2010, 08:25:32 PM

Can we also re-enact this scene as well?? :33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eMVGbuL9mw
OMG THATS FUNNY XD LOL theat'dbe FUN to renact

MyMidnightAffair