Pandora Hearts Gathering 2010

Started by CaptTreasureTroveTi, June 25, 2009, 12:10:01 AM

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 06, 2010, 01:13:08 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 06, 2010, 09:09:34 AM
Lol its fun for me and there are so many male cosplay I still want to do out there but also hurt because I have to bind my chest to make myself flat since I'm not flat...>O<

Ugh, that is also why I cannot do guys etheir >< When I did my Toph cosplay I had to blind my chest but kinda ran out of material ^^; heh it still worked luckily, but I felt like I was wearing a corset and it was hard to breathe at times. Least I dont have to worry bout that for any other cosplays

I have an unfortunate chest too when it comes to cross dressing as males.. Yes, it does feel like a corset, but in the end, it is perfectly worth it~ :)

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 06, 2010, 01:13:08 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 06, 2010, 09:09:34 AM
Lol its fun for me and there are so many male cosplay I still want to do out there but also hurt because I have to bind my chest to make myself flat since I'm not flat...>O<

Ugh, that is also why I cannot do guys etheir >< When I did my Toph cosplay I had to blind my chest but kinda ran out of material ^^; heh it still worked luckily, but I felt like I was wearing a corset and it was hard to breathe at times. Least I dont have to worry bout that for any other cosplays

Lol I'm use to binding my chest so the sore doesn't bother me anymore ><
Well sometime. I do a lot of binding and other such to be flat.

Suiseiseki

Well I dont think I'll be doing that again for a long while, though it was kinda funny when I showed my friend liz, I was like "LIZ, LOOK! I'M FLAT LIKE U NOW =D" hahaha kinda mean but she laughed too XD

xXunyuuXx

omg~~~ lmao~~~
Thats what I do to my friend. My friend who is Oz, I'm like hey, I'm like you now! And she like >: ( she doesn't have to worry about binding for Oz as least xD

Suiseiseki

HAhaha XD all my friends are flat but it makes it fun and we tease each other back and forth :P Fanime will be amazing as always, I'm going to explore like I did last time sense I dont entirely know my way around yet XD i remember last year we stayed at the marriot and the elevators were sooo crowded and even though we were on the.....7th floor, i think? Liz was like "at this rate the stairs would be faster" I just grinned and said "lets take the stairs then!" she thought I was crazy XD but it was actually pretty cool :3 and we found the floor with all the panels and it was like 'WO! shortcut!' XD haha ah i miss it now

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 06, 2010, 04:57:46 PM
HAhaha XD all my friends are flat but it makes it fun and we tease each other back and forth :P Fanime will be amazing as always, I'm going to explore like I did last time sense I dont entirely know my way around yet XD i remember last year we stayed at the marriot and the elevators were sooo crowded and even though we were on the.....7th floor, i think? Liz was like "at this rate the stairs would be faster" I just grinned and said "lets take the stairs then!" she thought I was crazy XD but it was actually pretty cool :3 and we found the floor with all the panels and it was like 'WO! shortcut!' XD haha ah i miss it now

Even though I live next to Fanime, I still stay at hotel cause its more fun that way and plus I need to change out of my coslpay often ><
Lol the stairs is fun for going down but not going up. Especially when you are on the last floor.

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 06, 2010, 04:59:44 PM

Even though I live next to Fanime, I still stay at hotel cause its more fun that way and plus I need to change out of my coslpay often ><
Lol the stairs is fun for going down but not going up. Especially when you are on the last floor.
Ugh defintally agree :/ we were going down luckily XD Elevators arnt so great at fanime becaue they're always so crowded!

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 06, 2010, 05:17:16 PM

Ugh defintally agree :/ we were going down luckily XD Elevators arnt so great at fanime becaue they're always so crowded!

Especially if your cosplaying something big and heavy >_<

epiccosplay

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 04, 2010, 10:05:17 PM
I rarely by wigs from ebay. Mostly coswox and epic cosplay though they are a little pricey. Not all bu some. Lol Uncle Oscar xD
Too bad I won't be able to finish Alice Maid outfit by Fanime >O<
Anyone watch the PH special when Gil was put in the maid outfit? Gilbert is quite popular with the ladies at school ; D

Thank you for being our customer. :) Just out of curiosity, can you let us know which ones you believe are pricey and also if you are satisfied with the quality of the wig(s) you have purchased? PM or public reply is fine. :)

Our fibers and fiber density are completely different from Cosworx and other wig companies so it may not be a apples to apples comparison. :)

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 06, 2010, 05:37:39 PM

yes espically >< My suiseiseki one is HUGE! big petiti-skirt and a bunch of layers of clothing and material plus a wig and headband WHEW!!

Suiseiseki

Well everyone i think everythings set!! :) we're all ready for when the time comes, except we still need someone to bring drinks to the after tea part thing, or we can just make people bring their own drinks? would that work maybe?

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 06, 2010, 05:50:30 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 06, 2010, 05:37:39 PM

yes espically >< My suiseiseki one is HUGE! big petiti-skirt and a bunch of layers of clothing and material plus a wig and headband WHEW!!

Same here with my Miku Hatsune Cantarella dress which also requires a large hoop peti skirt >_< Makes it hard to sit down lol

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 07, 2010, 12:50:14 PM
Well everyone i think everythings set!! :) we're all ready for when the time comes, except we still need someone to bring drinks to the after tea part thing, or we can just make people bring their own drinks? would that work maybe?

No one wants to to bring juice or anything? >_<

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 07, 2010, 12:56:35 PM

well we dont have anyone that can bring any drinks :/ and thats all thats left that we need brought...hmmm...well im gonna go get the silver plastic silverware sometime before fanime, and on the way to fanime i'll pick up some sweets and before the gathering starts i'll bring some meat for all the alices..whew thats alot XD

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 07, 2010, 01:19:04 PM

well we dont have anyone that can bring any drinks :/ and thats all thats left that we need brought...hmmm...well im gonna go get the silver plastic silverware sometime before fanime, and on the way to fanime i'll pick up some sweets and before the gathering starts i'll bring some meat for all the alices..whew thats alot XD

>_<
Blaaarg. Anyone else wants to bring anything to drink? Its nice if you all contribute something since some of us are bringing something and it would be nice in return. Only those who are in our gathering are allow to eat our food.

I always wonder how Alice eat meat without getting grease all over her gloves. For me, mine gets dirty easily is I'm not careful >O<

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 07, 2010, 01:50:19 PM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 07, 2010, 01:19:04 PM

>_<
Blaaarg. Anyone else wants to bring anything to drink? Its nice if you all contribute something since some of us are bringing something and it would be nice in return. Only those who are in our gathering are allow to eat our food.

I always wonder how Alice eat meat without getting grease all over her gloves. For me, mine gets dirty easily is I'm not careful >O<

lol i'll take my gloves off when i have meat XD mm and i should make a list so i know which people are allowed to eat the food and who cant, only people who contibute(even if its just bringing some bought cookies from a grocery store or something) can have some food, unless of course they bring some food for themselves only, i suppose that could work

xXunyuuXx

Lol yeah make a list to show who is bring what.
Cause I don't know who's bringing what beside you and me ><

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 07, 2010, 02:43:39 PM
Lol yeah make a list to show who is bring what.
Cause I don't know who's bringing what beside you and me ><
I Have the list I posted on Page 5 {wow we're already to 11 pages}

Things We Have:
Suiseiseki: Napkins, Silverware and sweets(Possibly some meat for other Alice cosplayers ;P)
MyMidnightAffair: Music
xXunyuuXx: Sheets to sit on AND CAKE!
Valdrein: CHOCOLATES!!

Things needed: Drinks

xXunyuuXx

Wow I didn't know we're the only one who is bringing food O.O

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 07, 2010, 04:52:19 PM
Wow I didn't know we're the only one who is bringing food O.O

haha yup. looks like we are