Started by CaptTreasureTroveTi, June 25, 2009, 12:10:01 AM

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 19, 2010, 08:42:35 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 19, 2010, 07:23:52 PM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 19, 2010, 01:20:46 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 19, 2010, 08:39:52 AM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 19, 2010, 06:58:58 AM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 18, 2010, 11:49:37 PM
And I'll work on Ilya this summer~ Her costume during the heat is not fun >< Since Sac anime is still a couple months away.

Alright~ Sounds Great :3

^(>w<)^
Yaay~ More fun times~

Haha I cant wait, I plan on getting a job this summer so I can save up for the wig XD Sadly my acting careers at a halt due to my age, lack of money, and bad location *pouts* but I get to get back into it when I'm out of Junior college so I'm good X3

Same here >< I have a very tight budget since college is taking a lot from me >_< Don't give up~ Keep going! Same here on trying to find a job this summer. I've been relying on my school money for all these cosplay and cons...wish we were closer and w can plan things out together with cosplay and events. But then again your not too far but still far lol.
Ya, I'm still an hour or so away >< and I'm not gonna give up! at least I've got my resume all built up :D Most is only for background work expect the "My name is earl" thing and one commerical *grumbles* I'll get back into it when I get out of a junior college XD ugh...going to be a senior  @~@

Lol almost there~
After this summer I'm going to be in my second year of college >_< RARARARARA

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 19, 2010, 10:17:39 PM
And I'll work on Ilya this summer~ Her costume during the heat is not fun >< Since Sac anime is still a couple months away.

^(>w<)^
Yaay~ More fun times~

Haha I cant wait, I plan on getting a job this summer so I can save up for the wig XD Sadly my acting careers at a halt due to my age, lack of money, and bad location *pouts* but I get to get back into it when I'm out of Junior college so I'm good X3

Same here >< I have a very tight budget since college is taking a lot from me >_< Don't give up~ Keep going! Same here on trying to find a job this summer. I've been relying on my school money for all these cosplay and cons...wish we were closer and w can plan things out together with cosplay and events. But then again your not too far but still far lol.
Ya, I'm still an hour or so away >< and I'm not gonna give up! at least I've got my resume all built up :D Most is only for background work expect the "My name is earl" thing and one commerical *grumbles* I'll get back into it when I get out of a junior college XD ugh...going to be a senior  @~@

Lol almost there~
lol ur way older than me XD
hmm a week until fanime!! :D Sadly, i wasnt able to go get the silver plastic silverware today because of my sisters birthday(Yay XD and now mines a week after fanime o.o) but, I will go get all the supplys sometime this week or beginning of next week(including gloves for my alice cosplay)

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 19, 2010, 10:32:55 PM

^(>w<)^
Yaay~ More fun times~

Ya, I'm still an hour or so away >< and I'm not gonna give up! at least I've got my resume all built up :D Most is only for background work expect the "My name is earl" thing and one commerical *grumbles* I'll get back into it when I get out of a junior college XD ugh...going to be a senior  @~@

Lol almost there~
hmm a week until fanime!! :D Sadly, i wasnt able to go get the silver plastic silverware today because of my sisters birthday(Yay XD and now mines a week after fanime o.o) but, I will go get all the supplys sometime this week or beginning of next week(including gloves for my alice cosplay)

Lol well I may be older buy I still act like a kid >< Trust me, I don't act like a college student at all >_<
omg your b-day~~~ so close~ I'll buy the cake b4 gathering since store is not too far from Fanime~

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 19, 2010, 11:34:49 PM

^(>w<)^
Yaay~ More fun times~

Lol almost there~

Lol well I may be older buy I still act like a kid >< Trust me, I don't act like a college student at all >_<
omg your b-day~~~ so close~ I'll buy the cake b4 gathering since store is not too far from Fanime~

Haha i probably wont act at all like a college student when I'm in college etheir >.< but normal is sooo booorrinng so I'm proud to be strange :D haha
^^ heh I'll be 17, and you dont have to do that, I'm gonna get loaded up on cake 3 days after fanime anyways XD {June 4th *waves June flag* ;D}

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 20, 2010, 01:17:52 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 19, 2010, 11:34:49 PM

^(>w<)^
Yaay~ More fun times~

Lol almost there~

Haha i probably wont act at all like a college student when I'm in college etheir >.< but normal is sooo booorrinng so I'm proud to be strange :D haha
^^ heh I'll be 17, and you dont have to do that, I'm gonna get loaded up on cake 3 days after fanime anyways XD {June 4th *waves June flag* ;D}

Lol~ Well I need to go anyways before gathering to get the cake for the gathering as well~ You know our user name is related to Rozen Maiden lol. Unyuu=Hina Ichigo~

Suiseiseki

Haha yea I noticed ^^ lol its cool actually! Plus it used to be my all time fav anime XD

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 20, 2010, 03:34:45 PM
Haha yea I noticed ^^ lol its cool actually! Plus it used to be my all time fav anime XD

Same for me >< I was obsessed with it for a while >< I just love all the dolls in that series >< I wanted to be Souseiseki~
I'm finally done making Alice boots. It took forever to make the holes and hammer it together >_<

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 22, 2010, 02:01:11 PM

Same for me >< I was obsessed with it for a while >< I just love all the dolls in that series >< I wanted to be Souseiseki~
I'm finally done making Alice boots. It took forever to make the holes and hammer it together >_<

aww thats great tough :) least u got them! I'm looking for alice gloves <=( I doubt I can get them by fanime Mehhh!! ><

P.S. OMG LESS THAN A WEEK!!!

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 22, 2010, 08:20:16 PM

aww thats great tough :) least u got them! I'm looking for alice gloves <=( I doubt I can get them by fanime Mehhh!! ><

D:
oh noes! Alice needs her gloves!
Yes less than a week!

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 22, 2010, 10:56:00 PM

D:
Yes less than a week!
ahhh DX My boyfriend suggested that if i cant get gloves to dip my hands in white paint XD LOL!!! oh and I got the silverware and plates today and i'll wait until alittle later to get the sweets

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 22, 2010, 11:09:21 PM

D:
Yes less than a week!
ahhh DX My boyfriend suggested that if i cant get gloves to dip my hands in white paint XD LOL!!! oh and I got the silverware and plates today and i'll wait until alittle later to get the sweets

Dip you hands!!!? lool that would look so weird...
Yaaay~ silverware~~~~ I cant wait~

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 22, 2010, 11:16:12 PM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 22, 2010, 11:09:21 PM

D:
Yes less than a week!

Dip you hands!!!? lool that would look so weird...
Yaaay~ silverware~~~~ I cant wait~
haha ya XD so my hands would be white. and yup i got plastic desposable silverware that looks like actual silver. the plates, not so much though sense they're just gray but it'll have to do

xXunyuuXx

Still its nice to have them though~
Hopefully you can get gloves before Fanime~ Don't give up~~~

Suiseiseki

I wont :3 Im trying to make sure I got everything...wow its this week!!

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 23, 2010, 10:33:32 AM

Indeed it is >< And my finals are all this week! RrrARARARARA!
Its so hard to concentrate...

Nejnejchan

I'll be going as Oz for sure. =3

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Nejnejchan on May 23, 2010, 08:41:29 PM

Yay~ We have have another slave! *cough* I mean Oz ><

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Nejnejchan on May 23, 2010, 08:41:29 PM
Adding you to the list now *grins* cant wait to see u there

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 23, 2010, 07:40:18 PM

Ugh me too! finallys are weds. and thurs. the two days before Fanime DX ugh still no gloves etheir..im gonna have to use my fancy dance gloves that look like it but are to big.....maybe i can secretly bobby pin it or something...hmm....anyways Aahh so close :D I leave friday morning to meetup with my best friend I havent seen in a year and we get our hotel room ^^ im so excited.

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 25, 2010, 12:46:48 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 23, 2010, 07:40:18 PM

Ugh me too! finallys are weds. and thurs. the two days before Fanime DX ugh still no gloves etheir..im gonna have to use my fancy dance gloves that look like it but are to big.....maybe i can secretly bobby pin it or something...hmm....anyways Aahh so close :D I leave friday morning to meetup with my best friend I havent seen in a year and we get our hotel room ^^ im so excited.

Alrighty~
Well best of luck on finals >< and to your gloves lol
staying at hotel is always fun~