Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

AuroraDreamer

^ my dad killing things in Ashron's Call. It sounds like screaming children, but it is a cat beast...
< Needs to stop visiting her un-boyfriend for Tea partys XD
> Really wants a food, but this house has nothing....
V What are you planing on doing this week?

Maki_Jaganshi

^ Looking for a job and cleaning the CKI place/apartment... T^T (Aurora knows what I mean)
< Really wants food like I do right now
> Loves to visit her un-boyfriend and have tea! <3
V ...Pirates or Ninjas? (running out of questions)
"No matter how much you long for someone, if they're distant enough, there won't be any crazy hopes or broken hearts." --Masaru (Mogura to Taiyou)  

NerdyBirdAsh

^Zombies. ...Ninjas, if I have to choose. :3
< Is going to Yaoi Con!
> Is also going (and is excited for) Yaoi Con! It's my first.
V Do you go to other Cons besides FanimeCon?
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

doriangray

^ Like you, I go to Yaoicon as well. :)
< Likes zombie ninjas that engage in yaoi.
> I can powernap pretty well due to learning meditation techniques as a child.  Ten minutes seems like making up for two hours of sleep.
v What is your useless superpower?
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

Maki_Jaganshi

^ My useless superhero power would have to be reading books really fast. It's useless because I forget everything I read... -_-
< Just dawned on me, I saw you at Yaoi Bingo! X_x Please excuse my poor excuse for a memory...
> Going to Yaoi-Con would be my first time too. Yaoi Bingo was my first yaoi event ever, so now I feel at least a little better prepared for the Yaoi-Con
V Do you RP? (Roleplay)
"No matter how much you long for someone, if they're distant enough, there won't be any crazy hopes or broken hearts." --Masaru (Mogura to Taiyou)  

michiko nakano

^ yeah  ;)

< asked a question of double meaning

> eating more cornbread

v what animal do you hate?

doriangray

^ Hate is such a strong word.  I would say dogs, specifically Irish Setters, but that is a result of fear.  I don't truly hate them, just like I really don't hate hyenas for being terrifyingly deadly.  I'd say certain bacteria or viruses, but you said "animal" and not "life-form."
< Has a pretty dress that she wore to con!
> I really should work on deckbuilding so I'm not doing the same thing over and over again, no matter how iconic it may be.
v Do you have any sort of a trademark that reflects you in some way?
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

Maki_Jaganshi

^ I have my name, Maki, and I would sign it in Japanese on most of my artwork and stuff. But I need to make it a better looking signature, it just looks like kanji right now.
< Doesn't like Irish Setters...(But they have pretty hair!!)
> Hasn't had dinner, and I'm not quite sure I'm getting breakfast either...T^T...
V How long have you gone without eating?

r3za1264

^im a wrestler and have gone crazy with weight cutting. on my sophmore year stupidly and haveing no experience in it at the time, i didnt eat for a week. when obviously im not supposed to do that but i learned my lesson.
<needs to eat it will be satisfying :D
>is gonna go surfing this weekend woohoo!
Vwhats your favorite cosplay you have done in the past. if you havent cosplayed before what are your plans?

Maki_Jaganshi

^ I've never cosplayed yet, but I do have one I am dead set on doing at next year's Fanime. It's a secret though. ^^
< My brother is a wrestler, I know what you mean. ^^ Have fun surfing!!
> I have no food to eat... No money to buy it either... T^T I have to wait for my savior to come.
V Do you play a sport? If so, which one?

NerdyBirdAsh

^ Not anymore, but I did play softball for a year, and I was a cheerleader in Jr High and some of high school.
< Hasn't eaten! I'd feed you but I have no way to get to you. xD
> Made crispy chicken and rice. <3
v what's your favourite chicken dish?

Alyxiane

^ It's a tie between spicy fried chicken or chicken adobo. (Filipina representing :P)
< Former cheerleader! O: (Reminding me of my boyfriend liking the idea of his daughters being cheerleaders. ... I opposed to it, frankly. OTL)
> Staying over at cousins' house for the week. Making plans for Gakuen!Taiwan.
V Any current cosplay plans?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

r3za1264

^ It's a tie between spicy fried chicken or chicken adobo. (Filipina representing Tongue)
< Former cheerleader! O: (Reminding me of my boyfriend liking the idea of his daughters being cheerleaders. ... I opposed to it, frankly. OTL)
> Staying over at cousins' house for the week. Making plans for Gakuen!Taiwan.
V Any current cosplay plans?

^ima do rock lee and Snow Villiers from final fantasy
< is philipino WOO ADOBO :D
>should go to sleep, but is too excited
Vany good songs you've been listening to lately?

Alyxiane

^ Define good. It's just me listening to Christian Rock, anime, and Vocaloid these days. o_o;
< Yep. Just had some the night before too. haha
> Should go to sleep myself. ... But mainly 'cause my cousins need sleep. And the only computer they have is in their room...
V What defines you as a person?

Maki_Jaganshi

^ My catscratch hat from Gaia. I bought it at Japantown in San Fransisco, not even realizing it was from Gaia. I don't wear it too often, but my friends call me sheep now because of it. (long story)
< Listens to Vocaloid (GASP)
> I'm finally up and online while all of you guys are too, yay!
V Read any good books lately?

NerdyBirdAsh

^ Yeah, In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto
< Was alone online last night! :3
> Got a 93 on that paper I told you guys about...the one I kept putting off...Yeah. Also found out I'm one of the top 3 in his class and he's recommending me for an English tutor position through a class and the school, earning $10/hr + class units
V What's on your grocery list?

michiko nakano

^ heavy whipping cream.  I plan to make chocolate chip scones for tea tomorrow.

< cooks/bakes

> used to want to go to culinary school and all that, but wasn't motivated enough to. 

v have you ever made a chocolate truffle?

Alyxiane

^ No. But I would like to try it some time with assistance. O:
< Yum! Making me hungry now. lol
> Somehow, I'm listening to a YouTube music playlist that has Christian Rock bands. ... And I'm adding new songs to my own playlist...
V Genre(s) of music you like?

AuroraDreamer

^ I like just about everything. Not a fan of country or rap though =/
< is listening to youtube playlists
> Is semi bored in Michigan :(
V Something you want to do tomorrow?

doriangray

^ I'm hoping it involves walking somewhere with my Miley Cyrus shoes! XDDD
< Has an un-boyfriend.  Not quite sure what that involves...
> I'm actually a complete b!+ch when shopping for shoes.  I feel sorry for the staff because I hate shoe shopping so much that I whine and lose it at every little thing.
v Name a trait that you have more associated with the opposite gender.
All love is elf love!