Devilman

Started by KimaLucifer, January 18, 2004, 06:39:36 PM

KimaLucifer

I don't know how many of you have ever watched it, but did you know people filmed a live action version of this recently?

I found this when I was readin that newspaper "BaySpo". I was like :O WTF when I saw it too :3
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

KinFreon

Somehow, I'm not surprised. Go Nagai's works are so hella cool and uber-respected, that they're almost always made into live-action in Japan. There have been live-action versions of Kekko Kamen and, I think, also Cutey Honey; though I have yet to see any live-action versions of The Abashiri Family or Oi Ra Sukeban/Delinquent in Drag.

His work is...what you would call...transcendant. Yeah. ^_^

Glitch

Live action devilman is gonna kick ass.wasn't there a thread somewhere in this board that had the link to the movie site?

swordofthebezerk

Damn now I have to WATCH devilman since there is something anime related that I can't comment on....oh well *goes to video rental place*

Updated Version

phoenixsdark

You might like this news....there is a LIVE ACTION Cutey Honey movie coming out in Japan soon.  (Saw the preview and have the flyer....looks pretty good.)  But it looks like Chokkei is not in the movie.
Reality is highly subjective.