Pay at the door?

Started by Mysticpixie, March 07, 2010, 03:20:52 PM

Mysticpixie

Can you pay at the door or do you HAVE to Pre register in order to get in?

Kyra_Maverick

You can purchase your registration at the door no problem. You'll have the choice of a single day pass or a full weekend pass.

You won't get a laminated badge though. Instead you'll receive a paper one put into a plastic sleeve.

Jerry

on an additional note, again make sure you are in the correct line [usually the longer one] will be the "at Con" registration-

also each single day pass price may vary which day you go---- Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday

there is NO at con registration  on Thursday evening [day zero] --- this is ONLY PRE-Registration only

hope that clears things up :)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

k.worthley

Does anyone know how much at the door tickets for the whole weekend would be?
Preparing for Fanime 2011!!!
Cosplay ideas- Miwako (Paradise Kiss), Shizuma (Strawberry Panic)

ewu

Those prices have yet to be released, but I know that paying for two consecutive days is gonna be more costly than a full weekend membership.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Today is the very last day to pregister for the laminated badge.  The next day the price will go up and you will no longer have the chance to obtain the Laminated Badge.  Instead you will get the Paper Badge.  Trust me its better to pay for the Laminated Badge instead of Individual Days or 2-4 days at the door to avoid hassles and lines if you are planning to attend Fanime Con for 2-4 Days.
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Moonblossom

That's fine and dandy if you know by today whether you can go or not.

Unfortunately some people are waiting on their tax returns to pay for their plane tickets. It's kind of frustrating to have to wait because you're on a budget, only to be penalized and have to pay more at the door.. but whatever. It's better than nothing :(

scenro

This isnt going to be like 25 bucks to enter now is it? cause i mean wondercon  was decently priced. ive been here before what 4 years agoo? and prices jump around between 15-20 the times i went..... this ones gunna be 25 to get in again isn't it... maybe even 30. -___-

Oh such a foreboding feeling about this cons pricing.

KyraEnsui

No price is given yet until it is very near the con. They would announce on Twitter and front page soon enough.

M

Quote from: scenro on April 05, 2010, 03:15:25 AM
This isnt going to be like 25 bucks to enter now is it? cause i mean wondercon  was decently priced. ive been here before what 4 years agoo? and prices jump around between 15-20 the times i went..... this ones gunna be 25 to get in again isn't it... maybe even 30. -___-

Oh such a foreboding feeling about this cons pricing.
If you are planning on attending for more than one day, it will most likely be the same price or more than the price of the full weekend.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Rebeccakh

could someone let me know when the put the price up for friday at the door because my school club is doing a fundraiser and we need to know how much money we'll need for 8+ people asap

ewu

those prices will probably not be announced until a week or two before con
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom