TRIAAAAAL OF THE DRAAAAGOONNNNN (Shin Megami Tensei Gathering 2010)

Started by G-Force, April 09, 2010, 12:48:13 AM

G-Force

Cosplay.com link
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=203637

Time: Sunday 1PM (tentative)
General Activities: Pictures, nerding out, possible lunch and of course S.Link Building

Seeing how there's an RPG gathering at fanime this year, and there will be Shin Megami peeps there, I thought it's only fitting that we all get together for general fun. Pretty much I I choose 1 PM as the RPG gahtering is at 11 AM so people involved can have time to actually enjoy the gathering and rest up a bit before heading to the one I'm organizing.

We always have one every year yet there hasn't been a thread dedicated to the event yet so to save time and headaches I thought it would be fitting one make one now. The exact day and time I'm not too sure on as of yet and currently I'm just gauging overall interest among the fanime attendance to see if we can go into our third year.

Attending List
Cosplay Cyborg - Alice Teddie?
G-Force - Human Teddie
edenmon - Yukari
heeroyuy135 - Junpei
Varnani and Friend - Femcee Ryougi

G-Force

BSaphire

@ G-Force: I have not received any information on this gathering up to this point.

Submissions close tonight @ 11:59 pm. If I do not receive ALL the required information, via PM ASAP, your gathering will not appear around the convention on the Gathering Info Boards, there will be NO tweet sent out on the gathering, it will not appear on the final list, and the gatherings table staff will not have any info on it.
Just wanted to give you a final heads up.
Have a great day
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC