HITO, LOVE!! Durarara!! Gathering 2011

Started by DrMarukyuu, April 27, 2010, 08:17:33 PM

LastExile

Quote from: summerchristmas838 on May 12, 2010, 03:50:35 PM
http://ikebukuro-dollars.com/  
;D ;D ;D
*starts room called 'Fanime'*

I'm still on the room, and I'll probably be on all night, since I have no further life and no need to sleep.

Visit me at your leisure!

summerchristmas838

FFF EPISODE 18 WALKER IS WIIN.

LastExile

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: LastExile on May 13, 2010, 07:50:47 PM
Out of curiousity, are any of you registered onto this website?

http://www.the-dollars.com/

I really want to register, but you need an invitation code that you can only get from other members.
So...
if any of you are members...
PLEASE.
Give me it.
I'm not a member of that one. But the pass to enter is "baccano" That seems to be the case for most of the dollar type forums. [It is hard to catch in the anime but it is mentioned quite often in the light novels.]
But if you mean a pass to become a member, I don't have that.

this is a different Dollars forum. But it is transferring servers at the moment. (I think it got too big)
and this seems to be another one.

@Yumiko: Ssshh.. All you need is a black mask/handkerchief and to sneak food under it. XP Or we could temporary pretend that your head isn't there or that you got your head back. XP
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

LastExile

I just thought of something...

It would be really cool if somebody could bring a camcorder in order to record all of our awesome shenanigans.
... And I plan to flirt with AT LEAST one maid/lolita dressed girl there.
So somebody must capture that on camera.

ReixChu

Fanime 2011:
Friday:
After School Charisma- Shiro
Vocaloid- Shh
Nico- Sekihan
Saturday:
Shugo Chara- Death Rebel
??- ??(hint: itsa secret)
Karakuri Burst Len
Sunday:
Super sailor moon
Ciel Phantomhive
Touhouvania Remilia
Monday:
DRRR Izaya

summerchristmas838

I... think I have a video camera somewhere (scuttles off to search for it.)

Celty- Are you getting an Artist's Alley Table? That's so cool~. Do you know which table yet?
AND YAY SHINRA.

LastExile

Quote from: ReixChu on May 15, 2010, 11:12:58 AM
Hmmm, I could be Shinra. :)
FINALLY.
We really needed a Shinra! :D
You're a life saver.

Yumiko

@Sunara Ishi: I was thinking about that... :'D BUUUTTTT I don't wanna look too suspicious, you know? Haha! WE COULD JUST ALL TEMPORARILY PLAY MAKE BELIEVE THOUGH!

@ReixChu: Oh man a Shinra yaaayyy ;U;

@summerchristmas838: I am indeed! Although, I'll only have DRRR bookmarks and buttons. No prints this time :< But I do take commissions! (PS: I give people discounts if they buy characters from a series they are cosplaying >U> /shameless advertising) Also, as of now I don't know my number... I think last year I didn't even know WHERE I was until I actually went to set up my table. L-Lmao.

Persona3Guy

Quote from: summerchristmas838 on May 14, 2010, 09:55:53 PM
i planned on bringing a manga, should i also bring a fake Molotov cocktail?

ReixChu

Fanime 2011:
Friday:
Vocaloid- Shh
Nico- Sekihan
Saturday:
Shugo Chara- Death Rebel
Karakuri Burst Len
Sunday:
Super sailor moon
Ciel Phantomhive
Touhouvania Remilia
Monday:
DRRR Izaya

DrMarukyuu

ReixChu

Fanime 2011:
Friday:
Vocaloid- Shh
Nico- Sekihan
Saturday:
Shugo Chara- Death Rebel
Karakuri Burst Len
Sunday:
Super sailor moon
Ciel Phantomhive
Touhouvania Remilia
Monday:
DRRR Izaya

LastExile

Quote from: Persona3Guy on May 15, 2010, 02:39:27 PM
Quote from: summerchristmas838 on May 14, 2010, 09:55:53 PM
i planned on bringing a manga, should i also bring a fake Molotov cocktail?
DO IT.

Persona3Guy

Quote from: LastExile on May 15, 2010, 09:54:54 AM

It would be really cool if somebody could bring a camcorder in order to record all of our awesome shenanigans.

*HEM!* You should know by now that all good stalkers carry camcorders...
But anyway, it might be better if multiple people film, because, unlike some people, I'm very un-tech-savvy. T_T 

LastExile

Quote from: 1010321 on May 16, 2010, 09:47:10 AM

But anyway, it might be better if multiple people film, because, unlike some people, I'm very un-tech-savvy. T_T 

We could pass the camcorder around, so that different characters (and stalkers) film every once in a while. :]
And don't worry, I had faith that you stalkers would have cameras. x]

Sunara Ishi

@Yumiko: Well, I was thinking it could be under the helmet and you could take the helmet off in the restaurant. But then we'd run the risk of it slipping off with the helmet and you getting too hot. So make believe is fine. (Someone could probably photoshop things later. XP )

Quote from: LastExile on May 16, 2010, 10:38:45 AM
Quote from: 1010321 on May 16, 2010, 09:47:10 AM

We could pass the camcorder around, so that different characters (and stalkers) film every once in a while. :]
And don't worry, I had faith that you stalkers would have cameras. x]
That sounds good. And a camcorder would definitely fit with certain characters. ~cough...TheErikas/Walkers...cough~

~~~
Oh and I think we got off the topic of which Sushi restaurant; either that or I missed something. Maybe Sushi Maru in the San Jose Japantown. It isn't too far and it still is good sushi. We could either take the lightrail to Japantown or walk the distance. But if anyone knows someplace that has tables rather than booths, that may be better. (picture wise)
Really cheap would be getting all you can eat sushi at Sushi Factory in south San Jose. But that one is too far away and you can't share sushi.

And wherever we go, we might have to find out if we need to call ahead. We will likely be a large group.

[Edit: If we end up with skilled photographers, it would be cool if we can some spiffy effects. Like slow motion blur. Since we have so many Erikas, I have an idea for the Erika + Walker pic. And slow motion blurs would also work wonders for the Izayas & Shizuos. I know how to do it but I won't have access to a camera that could do those things.]
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

bochero

Walker is the hero Ikebukuro deserves .

DrMarukyuu

hmm, if we were going to prioritize closeness to the convention center, theres a couple places; smile sushi, tengu sushi, and fuji sushi. they probably arent genuine japanese like sushi maru but its probably good enough for lunch and photos.

the problem is, our gathering is on memorial day; restaurants might be closed.. 0_0;;