Remember, remember the fifth of november

Started by jackiemarie90, May 25, 2010, 01:23:08 PM

jackiemarie90

the gun powder treason and plot

I must say I do love V cosplayers at fanime!! And I found it odd to see alot of V for Vendetta stuff today so I started watching it on blu ray! ha ha

What did you guys think of the movie?
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

chris-barstow

Meh teh movie is okay it dragged a few parts and the love intrest was lacking... but I'm glad that it lead way for the anoyumus cosplay/meme//b/

jackiemarie90

Quote from: chris-barstow on May 25, 2010, 01:25:03 PM
Meh teh movie is okay it dragged a few parts and the love intrest was lacking... but I'm glad that it lead way for the anoyumus cosplay/meme//b/

It does drag toward the middle but at least it's not random non sense, I rather enjoy it all! ha ha And yes I love the meme!! My favorite cosplayer last year a fanime was this guy...

You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

chris-barstow

Quote from: jackiemarie90 on May 25, 2010, 01:32:00 PM

It does drag toward the middle but at least it's not random non sense, I rather enjoy it all! ha ha And yes I love the meme!! My favorite cosplayer last year a fanime was this guy...

Yeah i wounder if there will be the dance part like last year

jackiemarie90

Quote from: chris-barstow on May 25, 2010, 01:40:50 PM
Quote from: jackiemarie90 on May 25, 2010, 01:32:00 PM

Yeah i wounder if there will be the dance part like last year

There was a dance!! no way! I missed it! ha ha

TC X0 Lt 0X

The movie was alright. Nothing amazing but it was quite decent.

Ugh, Damn /b/ / 4chan / Anonymous / etc, etc. I don't know how anyone could even like what it has become.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

jackiemarie90

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 25, 2010, 03:31:15 PM
The movie was alright. Nothing amazing but it was quite decent.

Ugh, Damn /b/ / 4chan / Anonymous / etc, etc. I don't know how anyone could even like what it has become.

I think it was amazing in storytelling in general but I guess that's thanks to the orignal creator. ha ha

Runewitt

i loved the movie. what anon has done.. is what random internet people do in large crowds..

also, i just lost the game.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

chris-barstow

That was the one thing I did hate about last all the people carrying "the game" signs I mean it was okay a few times but soon everyone had them and it became fail.

jackiemarie90

Quote from: Runewitt on May 25, 2010, 03:45:34 PM
i loved the movie. what anon has done.. is what random internet people do in large crowds..

also, i just lost the game.

ha ha, yeah eventually we all lose the game! The game loves no one! :P

jackiemarie90

Quote from: chris-barstow on May 25, 2010, 05:36:49 PM
That was the one thing I did hate about last all the people carrying "the game" signs I mean it was okay a few times but soon everyone had them and it became fail.

I agree some things are just better when they are unique. ha ha