Pandora Hearts Gathering 2011

Started by Suiseiseki, June 15, 2010, 01:54:03 AM

munchkin_doodles

Can you take me off the list..... My costume won't come in time..... Next year!
Upcoming cosplays:
Chii-Chobits
Bubble head nurse-Silent hill
Black rock shooter
Sailor Mars-Sailor moon
Secret cosplan

Cosplay Circus

I was wondering if a date has been decided for this yet, almost a week away now and I'm trying to coordinate with my cosplay group.
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

MyMidnightAffair

Hey guys!
Sorry about the delay of information.
Everything will be updated soon.

The Ultimate Date for the PH Gathering will be Sunday, May 29th @ 2 P.M.

Hope to see you there!

Cosplay Circus

Sad to see that this gathering didn't happen....... I had got my mechanical tail working for Cheshire just in time :(
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Wolftale on May 30, 2011, 08:58:05 PM
Sad to see that this gathering didn't happen....... I had got my mechanical tail working for Cheshire just in time :(

It did happen, but it was very, very small. [2 Adult Gils, 2 Will of the Abyss's, & 1 Echo] We worked with what we could, so hopefully, we can plan out something much more better for the future.
Glad to hear that you finished your Cheshire mechanical tail though.

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 30, 2011, 09:24:28 PM

It did happen, but it was very, very small. [2 Adult Gils, 2 Will of the Abyss's, & 1 Echo] We worked with what we could, so hopefully, we can plan out something much more better for the future.

It wasn't listed anywhere though so I had no way of knowing where it was at D:
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Wolftale on May 30, 2011, 09:28:43 PM

I know, it was put up last minute, because apparently, our paperwork wasn't completed yet.
Since the gathering was handed to me 2 weeks(?) or so before the con, I thought every form was filled out & finished, but it wasn't.

One of the guys in charge of the gatherings wrote "Pandora Hearts gathering" in black pen, & I hoped that people checked on it, but all I got were the people I found walking through Fanime.

The photoshoot took place to the right of the fountains, & I was even yelling out "Pandora Hearts Gathering!!" and other things involving the anime. x )
One of the photographers (C2chaos) had a cardboard sign & wrote "Pandora Hearts Gathering" w/ a black permanent marker.

We did our best to reel in whoever we could find that was relevant to our different poses for the shoots.

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 30, 2011, 09:46:33 PM
Quote from: Wolftale on May 30, 2011, 09:28:43 PM

I know, it was put up last minute, because apparently, our paperwork wasn't completed yet.
Since the gathering was handed to me 2 weeks(?) or so before the con, I thought every form was filled out & finished, but it wasn't.

One of the guys in charge of the gatherings wrote "Pandora Hearts gathering" in black pen, & I hoped that people checked on it, but all I got were the people I found walking through Fanime.

The photoshoot took place to the right of the fountains, & I was even yelling out "Pandora Hearts Gathering!!" and other things involving the anime. x )
One of the photographers (C2chaos) had a cardboard sign & wrote "Pandora Hearts Gathering" w/ a black permanent marker.

We did our best to reel in whoever we could find that was relevant to our different poses for the shoots.

Ahh damn :( well, maybe next year
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Wolftale on May 30, 2011, 10:38:56 PM
Ahh damn :( well, maybe next year

Unfortunately, I won't be attending Fanime next year, so hopefully, Unyuu or Suiseiseki will take over.
Gotta stay positive.  :)