The Queen's High Tea (Kuroshitsuji 2012 Gathering)

Started by raenef, June 03, 2011, 07:47:54 PM

Cosplay Circus

I'm game for a meet up :) if I can throw my 2 cents in can it be on a Saturday if possible? Hmmm... maybe I could do Beast's casual attire if I can find a jacket and scarf for her, if not I'll throw together something for Grell. And I'll drag my Ciel with me for sure lol
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Pika-Ninja

It'll be either Saturday 10th or Saturday 17th of March. It depends which weekend i'm with my mom, cause shes the only one that will take me. Sound good?
Fanime plans~
Rukia Kuchiki: Bleach
Lilynette Gingerback: Bleach
Hungary: Hetalia
(?) Ciel Phantomhive: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler

marisuga

I regret to say that I will most likely not be able to attend the gathering this year :(

I will still be prowling around as Grell at other times though so don't worry my lovlies~ <3

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Pika-Ninja on February 05, 2012, 05:18:21 PM
It'll be either Saturday 10th or Saturday 17th of March. It depends which weekend i'm with my mom, cause shes the only one that will take me. Sound good?
My vote would be for the 10th :)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

koolcalcat1

I wish i could go...man i wish we could have a meet up near Folsom CA...that's where i live...

Firemage1000

I'll be flying in on Saturday (10th) to Oakland airport and will need to stop at home first (Berkeley) Sometime in the early afternoon?
2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

Pika-Ninja

Quote from: Firemage1000 on February 05, 2012, 09:01:20 PM
I'll be flying in on Saturday (10th) to Oakland airport and will need to stop at home first (Berkeley) Sometime in the early afternoon?

Again guys, depends when it's my mom's weekend. XD It'll be a saturday either 10th or 17th. And at 1:00 pm sound good? add me on fb guys http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002934332786 And i'll make an event when i know
Fanime plans~

amaya_JDB

Omg, I'm already nervous. This is gonna be my very first gathering ever.... -shakes-
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

Pika-Ninja

Again guys, add me on fb: I'm Pika Kumagai...Once you add me i'll send you the invite to the event on fb :3. It'll have to be march 17th at 1:00 pm
Fanime plans~

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Pika-Ninja on February 06, 2012, 04:54:56 PM
Again guys, add me on fb: I'm Pika Kumagai...Once you add me i'll send you the invite to the event on fb :3. It'll have to be march 17th at 1:00 pm
Drat :c won't be able to go then (my Ciel wouldn't either since I'm his ride), have one of our main winter guard competitions that day from like 8am-11pm /orz
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

SabienStrange

If only SF was 5 hours away from me. A meet up sounds really nice. x_x
Also, I think I missed getting added to the list so:
SabienStrange will be going as Sebastian and Nezumi will be going as Claude
Since you said bold letters. n_n;

manik_semiramis

Quote from: Pika-Ninja on February 03, 2012, 11:04:24 PM
Quote from: manik_semiramis on February 01, 2012, 05:36:50 PM
:3 I'm going to Fanime as Lizzy and I don't have a Ciel~

Quote from: Pika-Ninja on February 01, 2012, 05:08:17 PM
*Sighs* Ah, Kuro weddings. Such bliss. Well except for mine xD

Long story short. My sebastian left me for a grell T ^ T BUT FEAR NOT. Another very kind sebastian let me marry him, and lets just say. Thats my new sebastian :3 Even though our wedding failed..since a claude picked me up and ran away with me with an Alois, and two grells kiddnapped my sebastian..it was..well..er..interesting. Look it up! It's the Ciel and Sebastian Wedding at Sacanime Winter 2012. I'm the Ciel. Ah, well no duh. I am no longer Sebastianless, but..my sebastian won't be coming to fanime //sadfaic.
I also don't have a lizzy..Well..i do..but..i think i already mention she's...well..she goes from Ciel to Ciel.

Would you like a ciel~

Not sure how I missed this, but sure. :D. I'm planning on Campania Lizzie with her swords :)
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

CommandantCat

Hey, Hey Sabien. You guys are fulfilling my second Kuro OTP. Just saying, props.

And I will most likely be able to make it to Japan town! Only 30 mins away by train, I might have an audition that day... But here's hoping it isn't!
COMMANDANT CAT
----
Cosplay, Art, and Costuming
=
Kuroshitsuji - William T. Spears
Homestuck - Gamzee Maraka (jester!Gamzee)
Originals - Mad Hatter, Evil Angel

Angelx624

Quote from: Pika-Ninja on February 03, 2012, 11:19:28 PM
BTW, since you guys all talk about wanting to pass time on the forums...what if we all met up at like Japantown in San Fransico and goofed off in cosplay as Black butler? Like..idk in march? Since we're doing the valentines day contest for february. It's just a suggestion, but it could be fun, and give us all an excuse to have fun with fellow black butler fans in cosplay. Just a suggestion.
You know I'm up for going. ^^ Just hope I can, as I said on the FB event page. ><

If I can, I shall be coming as Grell. :3 Dunno what outfit, yet...... >< Maybe the lolita one I wore at Sac. :P
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Omega (Bad Batch)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Sheeta (Laputa)

Pika-Ninja

Fanime plans~

AnimefanJJ

If I can find a ride, I will come to this gathering in March. I just hope I get my scythe and new glasses by then.
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

Pika-Ninja

Quote from: AnimefanJJ on February 10, 2012, 04:59:57 PM
If I can find a ride, I will come to this gathering in March. I just hope I get my scythe and new glasses by then.

Add me on FB My name is Pika Kumagai.
Fanime plans~

Cosplay Circus

Baaaah I need to do Kuro pictures for the V-day contest /orz I got side tracked the one day we had all the lights and backdrop set up since the quickest costume I could grab was my Maka Albarn cosplay xD
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

CheshirePhantom

Can anyone RSVP for this meeting or is it private?
I don't want to intrude..... :-X

The Fanime Teaparty one that is....
Cosplays
Bleach: Toshiro Hitsugaya
Kuroshitsuji: Cheshire!Grell
Panty&Stocking: Chuck
Hetalia: Nyotalia America

sael

Of course you can RSVP, Cheshire! :) The tea party is something we just put together for fun - a nice little break from the rush of con.