friend as china
Gatherings I'm hosting
Kill la Kill 2015

Cosplay
Sat: Tracksuit Ryuko Matoi
Sun: Season 4 Korra

Charis

Quote from: AnimefanJJ on April 13, 2012, 10:56:41 PM
Well i can still host as long as everyone is ok with me running late and letting everyone else know that it would be 15 or 20 minutes later.

If you do, I suggest that you change the official time; if you're not, I suggest someone else take official charge (to check in with B and things like that).  Just my two cents based on past experience with both Hetalia and with running gatherings.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: Charis on April 16, 2012, 08:23:02 AM
If you do, I suggest that you change the official time; if you're not, I suggest someone else take official charge (to check in with B and things like that).  Just my two cents based on past experience with both Hetalia and with running gatherings.
I know what you mean. Well I will get a hold of BSaphire but two co-host for this gathering would be great I have a loud voice but I need two others tow help out and what not. So I am taking over, in the name of Spain!
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

Charis

Last year, though we had a group, B wanted one primary point of contact (in that case, Shokora) -- to check in, to be the person the con photographers should report to, etc.  It gets flexible with the actual gathering, but that's what I remember from talking with Shokora and helping out last year.  (Just FYI.  /ramble)
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

MidnightPrincess94

I'm willing to help!! ^u^ but i thnk we should get an answer from her first before deciding leaders and wat not... :-[

Haunterluvcookies

Yay we got lots of people to help! Now we need an okay for our leader! Hetalia needs a leader cause we are all crazy and fun and there's alot of us. ;D
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

AnimefanJJ

I shell wait and I was at the gathering last year, I know how big we are.

Haunterluvcookies

Where you spain and if you were which one cause i problay or mabye have a pic of you. I was Romano and i was trying to take pics of every spain I saw; I missed a few though.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

BSaphire

Hello Hetalia cospeeps! I am unsure what has happened to Shokora (please let me know) but I was asked about a time change for this gathering. I actually need to change the time to earlier or change the location from FCC HS. Here is the deal... The Lolita's have to move outside to FCC HS and that leaves their room available (should you like to use it) I would also like this gathering to have more than one person running it. I know that several have stood up to help, but I need a set list of one org and two assist for this gathering. It is just to big for one.. and AnimefanJJ I could use your help for the FF All gathering if you don't mind.. I have a big surprise planned for that one and I need an extra body. If you can please post on that thread.

Thank you HAP cospeeps! Luvs
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Charis

2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

AnimefanJJ

I answered her to the best of my knowledge and I won't mind the move. But like I said I am in a panel from 10am to 11am and still need to change.

Avairrianna

I hope this all comes together! If need be I can jump in to help too. I run another 60+ gathering for 4 years now so I know how it goes.

I just kinda want the front post update.... T_T
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

senoraRosario

Cool I'm go as fem!Greece or just regular Greece

Haunterluvcookies

Any more news on who will be running the gathering this year?
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 06, 2012, 12:12:50 PM
Any more news on who will be running the gathering this year?
Nope not  yet. I am the best bet in a way.

MidnightPrincess94

ya seems like it. plus no1 else can step up so it seems o.o

Haunterluvcookies

YAY we have an unoffical leader!!!! Now if we can make you our offical leader, we can have an awesome gathering. And I heard that there is people who want to help. Its all right in the postings, now if we could make if offical.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

BSaphire

I am looking for 5 different countries :) or cosplays as the case may be for a special something on Friday @ 2 pm. You will need to be in your Hetalia cosplay to do it so don't say you will if you can't cosplay from Hetalia on Friday @ 2 pm.

With that said... PM me with your country and be sure you are available from 1:30 pm to 2:30 PM. I am looking for different countries and I need 5 of them.
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Avairrianna

Quote from: BSaphire on May 07, 2012, 05:52:02 PM
I am looking for 5 different countries :) or cosplays as the case may be for a special something on Friday @ 2 pm. You will need to be in your Hetalia cosplay to do it so don't say you will if you can't cosplay from Hetalia on Friday @ 2 pm.

With that said... PM me with your country and be sure you are available from 1:30 pm to 2:30 PM. I am looking for different countries and I need 5 of them.
Squidges
B

Do you have a preference on which countries?
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

BSaphire

Quote from: Avairrianna on May 07, 2012, 09:39:56 PM
Quote from: BSaphire on May 07, 2012, 05:52:02 PM

Squidges
B

Do you have a preference on which countries?
Nope :P It's ALL Good! :) Just shoot me a PM if anyone is interested.
Squidge
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC