ASSASSINS CREED gathering/game play 2012!!-update! time

Started by jingko, December 17, 2011, 12:51:00 PM

WhitexFlash

Quote from: jingko on April 15, 2012, 03:40:54 PM
i hope that you can make it even for a bit! i know it's soooo busy at this con i'm on staff as well >< i put you on list and x my fingers that you can make it ^^
I'm going to try really hard!!! xD I've never been to a gathering before so this'll be my first!!! Really excited for it too :) 

And I'm totally up for stalking someone in an assassin's mob  x'D haha that'll be hilarious!
Cosplay Line Up:

Friday - Seychelles (Hetalia)
Saturday - Shao Jun (AC Embers)
Sunday - Otae Shimura (Gintama)

Punkerdragon

Quote from: WhitexFlash on April 16, 2012, 12:27:44 AM
i hope that you can make it even for a bit! i know it's soooo busy at this con i'm on staff as well >< i put you on list and x my fingers that you can make it ^^
I'm going to try really hard!!! xD I've never been to a gathering before so this'll be my first!!! Really excited for it too :) 

And I'm totally up for stalking someone in an assassin's mob  x'D haha that'll be hilarious!
Tis fun these Gatherings, Undoubtedly your presence will double the fun!  Oh and I shall defend any one you choose to stalk bravely! We Templers must uphold Justice and honor!

WhitexFlash

Quote from: Punkerdragon on April 16, 2012, 11:54:58 AM
Quote from: WhitexFlash on April 16, 2012, 12:27:44 AM

Tis fun these Gatherings, Undoubtedly your presence will double the fun!  Oh and I shall defend any one you choose to stalk bravely! We Templers must uphold Justice and honor!

Thank you!! ^^ I'm excited to see Templars =D I rarely see them D'8!!!

Oh darn xD where's a hidden blade when I need one T_T I only have hidden needles... well sort of hidden xD HAHA
Cosplay Line Up:

The Crypt

my proto type of my hidden blade has been finished now i need to see if i can make one a bit better now i know what to do. either way i wil have a hidden blade to use for the con amoung other stuff i have in store
Its the 21st century CURE!!

Vasyenka

I'm confirmed for young!Connor! Hilariously enough, I'll probably be hanging out with an older Connor at some point as well, ha ha~ <3

Regardless, I'll totally make it to the gathering~ 8D
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

jingko

ok....i have to know what is the difference with young and old Conner?

WHitexFlash and Punkerdragon that would be soooooo much fun!

The Crypt: i still have to make mine........

where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

WhitexFlash

I'm curious to know too xD what does young connor look like?
Cosplay Line Up:

The Crypt

Vasyenka

Ha ha, yeah! Young!Connor wears more traditional garb, and older!Connor is what he wears when in full assassin gear~ 8D
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

WhitexFlash

Awww x) I like the traditional clothing!! and he has hair! xD haha
Cosplay Line Up:

jingko

see me at DA as well. ><

Rhoswen

So I haven't been on much but do we have a date, time, and place to b for the gathering?
Not to mention that shaun might be a bit excited... David Vincent, voice actor of grimmjow.. so shaun will b a bit "fangirl".
Also cant wait to see the wonderful cosplays that we will be having :)
Can't wait till fanime is here!!!!
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

jingko

Quote from: Pologirl on April 19, 2012, 08:53:20 AM
So I haven't been on much but do we have a date, time, and place to b for the gathering?
Not to mention that shaun might be a bit excited... David Vincent, voice actor of grimmjow.. so shaun will b a bit "fangirl".

please look at the first post.  please please please? with sugar on top?
and it's ok to be excited-i might not know peoples names but tell me what they have been in and i can (that's a big can as in IF) get excited. (that or give me too much sugar and caffeine with no sleep........)
see me at DA as well. ><

The Crypt

Quote from: jingko on April 19, 2012, 03:26:29 PM
Quote from: Pologirl on April 19, 2012, 08:53:20 AM

please look at the first post.  please please please? with sugar on top?
and it's ok to be excited-i might not know peoples names but tell me what they have been in and i can (that's a big can as in IF) get excited. (that or give me too much sugar and caffeine with no sleep........)
if u change ur mind what will you be then?

also so the 2pm is officially a legit time now?

Punkerdragon

Templar and proud of it! 8) Abstergo, for a greater good! ;)

WhitexFlash

Gahh xD I'm super dooper excited haha sounded lame there. But yeah 8D I finished my shao jun cosplay x) and the armor all that's left is the bag >))) gahh can't wait xD for the gathering now!!!
Cosplay Line Up:

jingko

lol just might have to play twister to see who is better abstergo or the assassins- also yes 2:00 is the official time unless the head of CG changes it-but i doubt that she will.
see me at DA as well. ><

WhitexFlash

Quote from: jingko on April 23, 2012, 07:27:33 PM
lol just might have to play twister to see who is better abstergo or the assassins- also yes 2:00 is the official time unless the head of CG changes it-but i doubt that she will.
Do you play twister outside O_o; or inside the convention? haha xD
Cosplay Line Up:

jingko

see me at DA as well. ><

Punkerdragon

No doubt that the Templars will win at twister...so long at my chainmail does not get in the way. ;D