ASSASSINS CREED gathering/game play 2012!!-update! time

Started by jingko, December 17, 2011, 12:51:00 PM

jingko

Quote from: Punkerdragon on April 24, 2012, 09:02:13 AM
No doubt that the Templars will win at twister...so long at my chainmail does not get in the way. ;D

see i'll have stuff on too so as long as we dont get stuck together i think that it's work out to have someone win ^^ i'll have to get something cool for a prize, also i told my mom about this and she thinks we're all nuts for trying to play twister in cosplay. oh the little that she knows about how nuts i am. ><

oh! what would be a good prize?
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

WhitexFlash

Hah make sure xD no weapons!!! haha

You should make a gold apple cupcake version 8D and if they win xD they get the "golden apple" xD hahah. It'll be the ultimate prize ^_^ and xD I'd love to get a picture of that haha
Cosplay Line Up:

Friday - Seychelles (Hetalia)
Saturday - Shao Jun (AC Embers)
Sunday - Otae Shimura (Gintama)

WhitexFlash

Oohhhh @o@ I'd like all of them xD lol but ^^;; I don't want you to pay for it >_<;; I'd feel bad haha even if it's a prize!

So I'll stick to the baking that golden apple :) but thank you!
Cosplay Line Up:

jingko

see me at DA as well. ><

The Crypt

i'm still trying to get my hand on a copy of the encycl.
Its the 21st century CURE!!

jingko

ya but cause it has information about AC3 it's not out until October.
see me at DA as well. ><

The Crypt

Quote from: jingko on April 26, 2012, 09:25:42 AM
ya but cause it has information about AC3 it's not out until October.
holly crap it does?

jingko

yep! the first version which is in French doesn't (but unless your really fluent in French i dont advice that one) but ya the 2ed edition will have AC3 stuff in it so it wont be out till the game ^^
see me at DA as well. ><

Vasyenka

Awwe, I might be a little late! Some friends and I are having another gathering right before, and it might take me a while to complete my open chest binding~ ^^;

Is the time set in stone? Might I humbly request an hour later, if times aren't set?
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

jingko

Quote from: Vasyenka on April 28, 2012, 04:10:13 PM
Awwe, I might be a little late! Some friends and I are having another gathering right before, and it might take me a while to complete my open chest binding~ ^^;

Is the time set in stone? Might I humbly request an hour later, if times aren't set?

tell ya what- you get 2 more people to say that they would like the time changed to 3 or even 5 and I'll do it ^^ thou maybe 5 mght be better......*going to corner to think*
(just FYI i picked that time cause of the masq practice sometimes they have it on Saturday, which i never understood if it's on Sunday, but ya....)
see me at DA as well. ><

Vasyenka

Suh-weet! Anything three and beyond would be best for me, again just because the open chest binding takes me a while to do, ha ha~ <3

Also! My girlfriend is attending as a Novice/Apprentice from Brotherhood~ :D
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

jingko

Quote from: Vasyenka on April 28, 2012, 06:44:27 PM
Suh-weet! Anything three and beyond would be best for me, again just because the open chest binding takes me a while to do, ha ha~ <3

Also! My girlfriend is attending as a Novice/Apprentice from Brotherhood~ :D

i understand the chest binding- but like i said get 2 other people to say that they are ok with the change and i'm all for it! (FYI like demetria656 as she is the 2ed in command ^^ 
see me at DA as well. ><

WhitexFlash

I'm fine with any time that day, but I'm wondering has a place to meet up been decided yet?
Cosplay Line Up:

demetria656

Well if more prizes are needed I will draw anything the winner wants! :D
But I can't wait till the gathering.
But might I suggest we choose a area to meet?
Also 2-2:30 would be the best for me, I also have to go practice for my skit. .w."
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

jingko

sorry about the delay in responsive i was out of town for a few days and no internet T-T
but SO FAR* it s at 2:00! location is still being decided -i'll let you know ASAP when I do!

* so far because i'm being nice and if there are at least 2 other people, besides the one that wanted to time change, who wants the time changed to a later time i will try to with another time, but as as both demetria656 and my self have Masq (and i think that the practice times are on Saturday and not on Sunday, but if the Masq is sunday that never made sense to me)

so there is the brake down-

IF things change or i found out a place then i will change the first post and leave a note in the title that i have changed it

and that's so nice of you to offer to draw something! i can paint! but not good at drawing unless i have a few days ^^;
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

Quote from: jingko on December 17, 2011, 12:51:00 PM
HELLO PEOPLE OF ASSASSINS CREED!
I'm Jingko! and Demetria656 and myself will be the ones issuing the "missions" for you are fanime 2012!

so for all of you that love ASSASSINS CREED (any of them that means side character's, Templar's, assassin's, main people, people that you made up but are part of the AC world you might be able to include some of Prince of Persia, but that might be pushing it, but i dont mind >< )
and would like to gather and possibly have a game of twister or chess (human chess that is)
any body like that so far? than lets get going! and meet at fanime!

Let get a gathering going! I would love to see anybody that is willing and wanting to gather and have fun and have pictures taken

DAY: Saturday-
Time:2:00
SPOT: Trying for 1FCC LA OR FiF MS

(possibly getting a few people to worry about the massing of assassins but that's another topic :3)

*but the way there will be pictures! if you dont want your picture, or dont want it up on the web, then please still free to step to the side. but your still welcome to come!

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

see me at DA as well. ><

The Crypt

sound cool with me. there's a slim chance i might be late cause i'ma be at the Marvel/DC gathering as Joker and thats at 1pm. ima try to leave early so i can rush back to my room and wash my face and jump into my ezio outfit.

BloodStar_715

Hey guys, this is my 2nd time attending fanime and 1st time cosplaying. I am going for a modern assassin type look and I was wondering if it would be appropriate for this meet up, is that alright?