ASSASSINS CREED gathering/game play 2012!!-update! time

Started by jingko, December 17, 2011, 12:51:00 PM

jingko

that would be great!!! anything is possible (except waldo....) but that's a side story ^^

and being late is ok ^^ i understand this year is the only year where i'm not running around like mad with 3 different outfits everyday.
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

Vasyenka

My and my friend's event was moved up, and I see the Assassin's Creed gathering is at 2:30 instead! Ah, that works out a looot better on my end, ha ha! (My main/big costume of the con is what I'm wearing prior to this gathering, but I can't stay in it for too long, given that my partner is basically my walking prop!)

My Novice and I may be a few minutes late, but we'll be there~ 8D
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

jingko

being a bit late isn't bad! it's being late enough that the gathering is over then it bad, ^^ and trust me i understand having to have others with you. i did some costumes where people had to walk me around cause i couldn't see. so no worries >< 
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

see me at DA as well. ><

Rhoswen

:o really? twister in cosplay? do u know how hard that would be because ik for a fact during halloween i could barely move XD

At school we have a massive "multiplayer' assassin game. best thing ever. and it goes on for 6 weeks. but maybe we could do a bit of "tag" around fanime... (parkour is allowed. i win.)

and where exactly is the meeting place? 0.0 i only see letters...
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

WhitexFlash

Quote from: Pologirl on May 07, 2012, 07:25:23 PM
:o really? twister in cosplay? do u know how hard that would be because ik for a fact during halloween i could barely move XD

At school we have a massive "multiplayer' assassin game. best thing ever. and it goes on for 6 weeks. but maybe we could do a bit of "tag" around fanime... (parkour is allowed. i win.)

and where exactly is the meeting place? 0.0 i only see letters...

The letters are like an acronym that tells you where at the convention. If you look at the Officialy Cosplay Gathering list post it'll link you to a photobucket account showing you where it is at the convention (using pictures).

Cosplay Line Up:

Friday - Seychelles (Hetalia)
Saturday - Shao Jun (AC Embers)
Sunday - Otae Shimura (Gintama)

jingko

Fountains in Front-Convention Entrence.

FiF CE 

CH-Cosplay hangout etc ^^ it's an easier was to figure out where everything is ><

sorry for any missed SP words i'm on a different comp that dont have auot spell.........
see me at DA as well. ><

Rhoswen

ok ty both of u XD i was confused there for a bit.

jingko

no problem- there will also be a "cheat" code at con, but for the last several years this has been the acronyms for the CG. ^^ its actully easy once you get it.
see me at DA as well. ><

The Crypt

Quote from: jingko on May 09, 2012, 09:33:42 AM
no problem- there will also be a "cheat" code at con, but for the last several years this has been the acronyms for the CG. ^^ its actully easy once you get it.
wait what cheat code?
Its the 21st century CURE!!

jingko

it's a cheat for the acronyms of the places for the meet up and gatherings. sorry no cheats for any games
see me at DA as well. ><

The Crypt

ok something has been bugging me everytime i watch it maybe soemone hear might know it.

THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN AC EMBERS DONT READ THIS DO TO SPOILERS

in AC embers who is that rude guy at the end that sits next to ezio when he dies? did he kill him? was he from a previous game? I cant figure this out.

WhitexFlash

I don't know that's been bugging me too xD for a second I thought he was a templar visiting ezio to see his last moments? and report the news or something haha  xD. But idk maybe just a bratty guy?

But that ending was unsettling >___< I'd like to know too!

Cosplay Line Up:

jingko

i'll re-watch it and see.....cause i can 't remember ^^;
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

see me at DA as well. ><

WhitexFlash

I was wondering, how many people usually show up to these gatherings with their cosplay? :)
Cosplay Line Up:

The Crypt

ok i did my own research on the mystery guy in AC embers. and aparently from what it looks like it was some random guy. that was it....  :-\

but now i have another question.

in the end of the de vince disapearance when they are in the last room of the temple. what were the meaning of the number that leo saw? also os that one of the temple that need to be find in the next game? what purpose it it serving?

jingko

WhitexFlash quite a few, ithink this one has almost 20 down and all the ones that didn't know about it (cause they not on the forums,) so it CAN be any where from only 10 show up to 30 or more (thou i don't know about this one-i'm trying to make it bigger T_T)

The Crypt- i'll have to re watch that too.........idk right now.
see me at DA as well. ><

Rhoswen

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED EMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X
SPOILERS!  :o

So most of u are wondering about who the guy in embers is right?

Well I've edited embers to slow motion at the end. when his right arm comes into view, look at the bottom of his bracer... if you look closely, there is a templar cross. most people say when he touched Ezio on the shoulder, that he poisoned him. most people will never know.  ???
He also seems to be a friend of Ezio's because they know each other from somewhere.

Hope I have kinda clear some things up. But no matter what, its what you think he did?...

Can't wait to see you all at Fanime!  ;D

WhitexFlash

Jingko - Awww well it'll be fun either way i think :) ^_^ cause it'll be my first gathering xD but i'll try and help recruit people haha.

Pologirl - Yeah I saw a picture of that but I don't think he poisoned him o.o cause he seemed to be sick and getting worse since the beginning? hmm.. still that is a possibility mmmmmm xD grr I wish they just told us haha it's killing me now!
Cosplay Line Up: