[WTS] A Serious Amount of Manga (English only)

Started by Pengin-san, June 20, 2012, 06:31:50 PM

Pengin-san

I'm about to go away to college and I have a ton of manga I need to sell. I would really prefer to sell the entire sets that I have, but if you so desire, I will sell you the last book that I have in the series, or the last couple. For instance:

I have Get Backers 1-21, I will sell you vol. 21. I will also sell you vol. 19, 20, and 21. However, I will NOT sell you only vol. 1 or only vol. 16.

I'm selling individual manga for $7, unless otherwise noted. I'm willing to haggle! If you want pictures, I can also provide those. Also, the books are in excellent condition, and I mean supreme! I take extremely good care of my books, and there aren't even any creases in the binding. You will not find used books in better condition.

I don't know about shipping costs, but I can get back to you on that. I live in Oakland, but I'm not willing to travel very far, considering I don't have a car nor insurance :P. I'll go as far as Berkeley, San Leandro, and maybe San Francisco.

Please take this manga from me ;___;.

I'm selling:
Get Backers 1-25 -- $150 (my volume 14 was printed slightly strange with a yellow tinge, but it's otherwise in great condition)
Fullmetal Alchemist 1-21 -- $126
Legal Drug 1-3 -- $18 (I'm willing to sell these individually)
Ouran High School Host Club 1-6 -- $30 ($6 each)
Saiyuki 1-9 -- $54
Saiyuki Reload 1-9 -- $54
Bus Gamer -- $7
D.Gray-Man 1-15 -- $75 ($5 each)
Samurai Deeper Kyo 1-3 -- $18 (I'm willing to sell these individually)
Wild Adapter 1-6 -- $36
Trigun Maximum 1-14 -- $84
Death Note 1-12 -- $60 ($5 each)
Death Note 13 (How to Read) -- $10
Death Note: Another Note -- $12
Fruits Basket 1-21 -- $126
Zatch Bell 1 -- Free

Random Assorted Yaoi (no really, take these away from me):
Ai no Kusabi 2-4 -- $10 ($4 each)
Manic Love -- $6
Hot Limit -- $6
Love Share -- $6
I'm hosting a panel this year!  Come check out Visual Kei: More Than Music!  It will be filled with fun, glamor, and sheer awesome music!