Gundam Universe Gathering 2013

Started by Mirai Noah, March 05, 2013, 10:34:19 AM

anime_gal

Ohh a gundam gathering :) Gundam Wing is my all time favorite series and one I have done several cosplays from. Now I just need to determine which character I want to cosplay for this gathering though. Lets see, I have Duo, female Duo, Heero, dinner suit Heero and clown Trowa artbook versions.

It looks like we have all the boys except for Trowa. Maybe I can pull his canon outfit together, or wear his clown outfit the gathering. I'll have to let you know what I decide because I just might come as my favorite character.

BSaphire

@ Organizer:

Your gathering must now move it's location (SORRY) but G9 has been closed due to the construction. Please PM me ASAP with location choice.
Squidges
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Mirai Noah

List has been updated and PM sent to BSaphire.

anime_gal

Hello ... Just looking at the main list, and noticed you had me listed 'anime-gall and group'. I will actually be the only one attending the gathering at this time, sorry for the confusion.

Mirai Noah

Oh sorry, I'll update it!

We have officially moved to area G8a due to the construction making G9 unavailable!

anime_gal

No worries, I just wanted to make sure you weren't planning on more people than would actually be there for the gathering. I can't wait to meet some other gundam fans and hopefully get some good group shots :)

thechaoscontrol

How big is this G8a? My costume (Geara Zulu) is very big and bulky and may cause problems.

Mirai Noah

I'm not exactly sure, to be honest. Do you have a handler? We'll make it work, I promise!

will [ishida]

Quote from: thechaoscontrol on May 12, 2013, 09:24:11 AM
How big is this G8a? My costume (Geara Zulu) is very big and bulky and may cause problems.

Were you the one at CBF because it was AMAZING. WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS WORK
Dan Smith - killer7
"watashi" - The Tatami Galaxy
Woolf Enneacle - Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
Raymond Vester - Resident Evil: Revelations
Shintaro Goto (Kamen Rider Birth) - Kamen Rider OOO
Takashi Dai (Banker) - Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto

jetspectacular

Okay~~~ finally checking in, Mirai!

I'll bring Kamille from Zeta Gundam, along with Haro Shiki. Because I just watched the re-mastered and just fell in love with the series again ahahahah!!! XD

Mirai Noah