Started by Lucifargundam, January 27, 2014, 10:11:57 PM

Twixz151

There is a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life. ~Leonard Church

Lucifargundam

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

limDsage

Twitter: @limDsage
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sicse7en
Youtube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/limDsage
PSN: sicse7en

Lucifargundam

mikasa-san

Quote from: Jeimizu on February 07, 2014, 03:42:10 PM
gif
Ignore sir partypooper, unless an official forum moderator like SysAdmin complains to you directly you're fine. I liked all the gifs you posted. They're adorable!  ;D

FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

Twixz151

He wasn't being a partypooper, everyone has been doing one gif at a time to let others have a turn. Simply requesting that the same courtesy to continue isn't a bad thing, too many at once is also overkill.
There is a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life. ~Leonard Church

mikasa-san

Actually the very first post in this thread had 3 rather large gifs from yonder partypooperpanda himself. Also I see no rule in the thread that it HAS to be one gif after the other. Nor is there anywhere in the thread that specified what size the gifs should be. If he wants to revise the first post with rules and specifications that would definitely help, otherwise who knows what the rules are?  ???

FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

Twixz151

I said courtesy to others, I didn't say it was rule.

mikasa-san

FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

Twixz151

Lucifargundam

Twixz151

Lucifargundam

Twixz151

Twixz151

Lucifargundam