Artist Alley: Would I be allowed to sell this?

Started by shojintakaru, April 07, 2014, 10:06:14 PM

shojintakaru

Hello folks,

I'm trying to get into Fanime Artist Alley this year. I have some concerns on whether something is permissible for selling. The artwork in question is an illustration that I'm working on. I've left it in the pencil stage because I wasn't sure if it would be allowed (this way I can divert my attention to other work if it ends up not being allowed). If anyone can help me with this subject it'd be most appreciated. I've posted the image here:

Also if you have suggestions on how I should change it if isn't allowed, those are welcome as well, because I REALLY like the concept and it feels like a waste to not be able to complete it.

Update: I've already had two people from a previous board I had this in, say that this should be okay.

- Shojin

phr34kish

I don't see anything wrong with it personally. But if you're ever curious about whether a piece would be acceptable, you can always email a copy directly to the AA department and they can give you a yay or nay.

melancholyfox

!!!
I hope you get the permission to sell it (I don't see anything questionable about it) because I will definitely want to buy it! :D