Fanimaid Cafe 2014 Feedback

Started by Chihiro, June 08, 2014, 12:23:34 PM

Chihiro

To all of our patrons who took the time to come to the cafe this year, we at Fanimaid Cafe extend our warmest gratitude. Cafe 2014 was a ground-breaking success, and we hope you enjoyed it just as much as we enjoyed serving you! We'd love to hear feedback based on your experience (the good, the bad, the ugly!). We are always striving to improve so we deeply appreciate any time you take to tell us about your experience at the cafe.
Please keep in mind that we do not have control over factors such as the venue and catering..

If you want to leave feedback and do not have a Fanime forum account, you can fill out this form!
Fanimaid Cafe 2014 Feedback Form

Thank you! I look forward to reading all of your impressions ❤

-Chihiro
on my way to steal yo gurls
Fanimaid Cafe Department Second Head

EdOfNoName

I liked the live performances. I hope those continue (or expand) in the future.

TheMaKaKi

Would you like Feedback in this thread exclusively or to email you guys? I am not sure yet if we're doing a general feedback form for fans like they did last year.
donnaATfanime.com
speeddatingATfanime.com

2016, 2015, 2014: Speed Dating Head
2013: Speed Dating Co-Head
2012 : Speed Dating Second
2002 'till Present : Fan Attendee <33

Chihiro

Quote from: TheMaKaKi on June 10, 2014, 11:08:26 AM
Would you like Feedback in this thread exclusively or to email you guys? I am not sure yet if we're doing a general feedback form for fans like they did last year.
Edit:
The feedback form is live!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KWd8mRnZOR7uirdeQNC2EkmoYwBcG_-8Ir6FmmUKtb0/viewform

We would prefer all feedback be channeled through there but if people want to leave posts on the forum, that is perfectly fine as well!
on my way to steal yo gurls
Fanimaid Cafe Department Second Head