Inu-yasha

Started by ranma12, June 07, 2004, 06:02:05 PM

ranma12

any one like this topic what is ur fav charter and why miroku is so funny
8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

Kyle stabell

In the show Inuyasha, in our causeplay group shippo ^_^
Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done

Ryu-Ness

Kagome. But I admire Sango the most for her courage.

Why is Miroku so funny? >_<; It isn't funny! It's hell, I tell you!! -raves around with her Hiraikotsu-

fighter_for_hire

i like Sango and Miroku.

Sango: reminds me of me.

Miroku: Also reminds me of me and he is so damn funny.

kikuye_chan

sesshoumaru and miroku. sesshoumaru because....his bishounenness, and the evil part just makes him cool. miroku because he's a funny perv.

krizel2032

you stupid inuyasha fans are soooooo coollll thats why am stupid cause am an inu fanatic!! and my fave character is inuyasha cause he's sooooooooo devilish.
^_^Krizel1723^_^

YummySushi

It would have to be Miroku and Jakostu..

I like Miroku well...because of his perviness. And Jakostu...Who can't love a funny gay guy? Not me.

Moonlitecrescndo

Who doesn't like Inuyasha at least a little bit?

I'd have to say my favorite character would be Sesshomaru since he is complex and mysterious.  You don't have a lot to work on, but you really do WONDER how he got the way he is.  Messed up life? (well, yeah)

And Miroku is hilarious because hello, who doesn't want to have a perverted monk hanging around being deep and philosophical...erm...well, perhaps Kagome and Sango...but still.  He adds to the show.  I'm actually writing a fanfiction on him since he is also an interesting character. I mean...there is a lot of background information that they could go into with these characters...and sadly we only really get to see mostly Inuyasha's, Kikyou's and Kagome's angst. (blah)  The side characters are FASCINATING too!
"No black or white in the blue.  Everything is clearer now.  Life is just a dream, you know, thats never ending.  And I'm ascending..."