Mai Hime

Started by OniCourseMusha, February 23, 2005, 07:17:04 AM

ININ

My cousin recommended the series she gave me a copy of the first 8 episodes.  She loves the music.  I plan to start watching tonight.

Leviathan

Okay this series just keeps getting better. Wow...Reito-san is soo cool!!  :D And Mai she just rocks. Can't wait to see what happens next.

OniCourseMusha

WOW!!! I seen the whole 26 eps!

Gotta admit that it's a good anime series this year!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "OniCourseMusha"WOW!!! I seen the whole 26 eps!

Gotta admit that it's a good anime series this year!

Man, I'll need to finish the rest of it.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

swordofthebezerk

Haha I've only seen the first 2 episodes, I guess I gotta get crackin' on the downloadin' eh.

Updated Version

YoureMyHiro

Last night I was feeling way sick to my stomach from too much junk food and I couldnt sleep, So I finished the series and Man, it had me gripped! It kept getting better in that sense that things kept getting worse in the anime and I kept thinking "Dude, thats it theyre boned, it cant get any worse........oh snap! It just got worse." They pulled an "anime stereo-type" at the end but if they didnt Id have been pissed. So its all gravy. A recommended title.

ININ

I watched the first 8 episodes.  Episodes 1 and 2 were so-so.  Starting on episode 4, the series started to kick butt and I'm hooked.  I can't wait to watch more.

YoureMyHiro

You thought episode 1 and 2 were so so? They had a savage battle on a ferry and split it in two.

ININ

Honestly, yes. XD  Maybe because I was watching at lunch and I was half asleep from work.  I'm at episode 8.  I heard it gets much, much better.

Chloe

Quote from: "swordofthebezerk"Haha I've only seen the first 2 episodes, I guess I gotta get crackin' on the downloadin' eh.

I got all 26 for you, Sword! ^^

Man, I can't wait for Season 2! It's going to be uberly good!
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!