Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

doorbell

dosukinuta4

The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind.
Its an RPG for PC/XBox. It got game of the year and RPG of the year for 2002. Its really good.
TES 4: Oblivion is in the works, and its gonna be sweet.
Ordinators are the strongest of the guards in the game and they wear golden armor. Daedric armor is the best(but also heaviest) armor in the game and it looks really cool too. Its all black and red and spiky.
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

Drunken_Master

Quote from: "Blue Impulse"I own a sake bottle and cups :O

also... GRATS TO ME!! I AM THE FIRST REGISTERED MEMBER FOR FANIME 06!!! THATS RIGHT! #1 MEMBER!

d00d... Dosuuu. Bring the sake bottle and cups- You and me should have a drinking contest. Rock Lee will drink you under the table and fall asleep at the same time. XDDD
Gai: OK, Lee! Take them off!
Lee: Hai, Gai-sensei!
Everyone: *GASP*
Gai: The weights, Lee- I meant the WEIGHTS!!
Lee: Oh. *puts pants back on*

=T____T= *hiccup* I'm enjoying my youth.

Blue Impulse

Quote from: "Drunken_Master"
Quote from: "Blue Impulse"I own a sake bottle and cups :O

also... GRATS TO ME!! I AM THE FIRST REGISTERED MEMBER FOR FANIME 06!!! THATS RIGHT! #1 MEMBER!

d00d... Dosuuu. Bring the sake bottle and cups- You and me should have a drinking contest. Rock Lee will drink you under the table and fall asleep at the same time. XDDD
pssssh the reason dosu has that face wrap on is because he drinks so much when its off that he  like...              dies..
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

dosukinuta4

No, the reason Dosu has the face wrap on is because he got so drunk that he puked strait up and it landed back on his face and the stomach acid ate away at his face, and he doesnt want that little secret known.XD

P.S. Hope thats not too graphic for any of u.XP

doorbell

lol, not too graphic, just very funny.

yeah, we could place bets on this "drinking contest"! Who can hold their liquor better?! rock lee or dosu!?

Ari

I put five bucks down for Lee... O.o'; Lol J/k. A drinking contest would be awesome but you guys aren't really serious are you?

The_Merchant

Quote from: "dosukinuta4"No, the reason Dosu has the face wrap on is because he got so drunk that he puked strait up and it landed back on his face and the stomach acid ate away at his face, and he doesnt want that little secret known.XD

P.S. Hope thats not too graphic for any of u.XP

Either that or he is a part time scarecrow like Milhouse's dad on the simpsons.
What Are Ya Buyin?

dosukinuta4

Naw, he's not a part time scarecrow. I am him(to an extent XP) and i'd know. Plus he'd have straw all over him, in his clothes, and in unsightly places, not just on his back.

serajwl

i always thought hbe wore bandages to cover his sexiness  :wink:

Drunken_Master

Yeah I bet underneath he's a bish, just like...

*OMGWTFBBQSPOILERS*

Sasori. XD
Gai: OK, Lee! Take them off!
Lee: Hai, Gai-sensei!
Everyone: *GASP*
Gai: The weights, Lee- I meant the WEIGHTS!!
Lee: Oh. *puts pants back on*

=T____T= *hiccup* I'm enjoying my youth.

dosukinuta4

O ya. U all know im totally sexy under the wrap. :wink:

Blue Impulse

i <3 spoilers... lmfao....

I <3 manga knowledge
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

digimel11

COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

WhispyMurmurs

I finally found her name!

For the time being (there is still a year's worth of charactors to be introduced,) I'm going to be Yuuhi Kurenai, the Sensei of Hinata, Kiba and Shino.

*dances around happilly*

Maki-chan

Ohi. ^^; Well I didn't make it this last year. ;o (I was there in 04 yay!) But I'm definately showing up for Fanime this coming year! :] I'm going as some....Naruto character. XD Just undecided as to which one. Haha. So far I'm thinking of Temari or TenTen. ^^; I can't wait for this next Fanime! :D It's going to be so cool. I'm dying to play more Ninja Ninja Anbu. :] My friend wants me to bring my Movie Sakura so I might bring that along, also. ;o

If anyone has any suggestions for a character, I'd greatly appreciate it and love you forever. XD I've been Hinata, Kiba, Sasuke, Sakura, Movie Sakura, Konohamaru, and soon to be Orochimaru already. XD http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=16901 That's a link to my cosplay.com thing for pictures. ^^; <3

doorbell

Naruto Cosplay Group!
Time: unknown
Meeting place: Fountain (then move?)
Estimated members: 40

Last updated: July 19, 2005
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Members:
Anko â€" Touya no Miko
Dosu â€" Blue Impulse, dosukinuta4
Gaara â€" Maki-chans friend
Hagane Kotetsu - xMLKx
Hinata - digimel11
Ino â€" serajwl(again)
Itachi - sadistic-otaku, ThndrMge, Itachi no Jutsu
Jiraiya - Waruiko
Kankuro - jes3zor
Kiba - Nav, Kiba, Jakotsu guy(sound village version)
Kimimaro - serajwl's friend
Kisame â€" Blue Impulse, Itachi no Jutsu's friend
Kurenai - whispymurmurs
Neji - Meet_the_sess
Rock Lee - Rikun, Drunken_Master
Sakon/Ukon - zst-Xkn (friend of dosukinuta4)
Sakura â€" maki-chans friend(movie)?
Sasuke - hellangel's brother (chibi version, if hellangel goes), maki-chans friend(movie)?
Tayuya â€" Doorbell
Ten Ten - Touya no Miko, serajwl's sister
Temari â€" Maki-Chan(2nd)

Other:
Basic Sound - The_Merchant
Bondage Ninja - fighter_for_hire

Who else is left out?
-Serajwl is still in the deciding process(?)
-Ari is deciding between neji or tenten
-hellangel is choosing between Akatsuki Itachi, Orochimaru, and Gaara (if she attends)
-KindaRandomKris is choosing between Gaara, and Fuun/Yukie, Inner Sakura
-possible shino and hinata with kiba's sisters
-Anyone else not mentioned, leave a comment!

xMkLx

oh I wana be a ninja =D Ill be Hagane Kotetsu. hes one of the fith hokages monkey boys.
Rawr

KindaRandomKris

Quote from: "xMkLx"oh I wana be a ninja =D Ill be Hagane Kotetsu. hes one of the fith hokages monkey boys.

One of my friends and I were chibi Izumo and Kotetsu this year. No one recognized us though - maybe I can convince her to wear Kotetsu again next year? It'd be awesome to take pictures with you!
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.

Maki-chan

Ok. After making my friend pick a character~ I'm going to be Temari (2nd Outfit) and Rin. :D My friend is going to be 2nd Gaara and Obito. Possibly bringing Movie Sakura and Sasuke also.