-Veteran E-Gaming staff since 2002
-Dept Head '05/06, Assist Dept Head '07, on break '08-'11, returned 2012
Gaming Hall Staffer 2013
-Yarr!

Kegan_Flame

Quote from: "uBerLyNuMB"I made new friends! =D

But didnt get enough time to get contact info -________-;;;

For that, I couldve gotten a DS Lite getting to know him a "little" better o_O

ooo me 2! New friends!! (~~nummy guy at sat night dance~~)

but no contact info :(

The Chrno Crusade gathering was a bust, only 3 people showed...

had to leave sat night dance early cuz one of my friends that i was with was pissy cuz none of the gyz wanted to dance with her..

Had to leave Con around 5 on sun cuz my mom got sick :( plech

it was LOTS of fun though!

Black Kawaii Kitty

umm let's see here:
~Saiyuki gathering got canceled due to no attendance -.- Chrno Crusade was a semi-gathering I guess you could say ^_^;(what happened to all the Rosette's that said they were gonna go huh!?!?)
~some pervert photographer hugged me(which was ok) but then he wanted to kiss me >.<
~Left Musicfest very early due to the lack of enjoyment >.>
~roomates were rather "messy" @_@
~and I didn't make it to the Kingdom Hearts gathering because the swapmeet didn't start till 8 -.- so my sense of time got messed up and I completely forgot  :cry:

KillingYouGuy

My voice got shot to hell during the masquerade, due to the fact that I just have to shout commentary at everything :D I also almost didn't get in. No photo ID. Luckily, I got vouched for, and all was good.
I am great! :D

IamTetsuo

I didn't get the cute asian girl's number I danced with at the rave.  I also seem to have forgotten her name...  :cry:

I developed a minor sore throat Friday night, but it was gone by sunday night.  Otherwise the con was pretty much non-stop awesome!  I'm so ready for next year!

bahamutknightzero

Slight screw up during the skit I was in during the Masquerade (the one with the Sins and Ed from FMA), didn't get the chance to meet a friend of mine from Deviantart.

Arconna

Bad things...

Had to leave on Monday (today), about 4 hours early cause my lame friend wanted to 'get home', knowing full well that I'd been waiting a year for this to come again...not to mention we left early last year cause he's a bastard.  He was driving, so kinda had to listen, but figured he'd let me stay til the end, but noooooo.

Spent all my money, which is only bad because it was about 640 dollars, but there's a good side to that...got cool stuff :D.

I guess a bad thing is I always feel sort of out of place because this is the only anime con I've really gone to (second year in the row and still loving it)...this is mostly because I'm somewhat new to anime as well :S.  Getting into it, but you know, still so much stuff I haven't seen that gets brought up in conversation so I feel kinda lost and intimidated.  *shrugs*

Otherwise, pretty much a gooood con...

My friend left his pillow in our room...so that's the bad stuff on his end.
Arconna
-------------------------------------------------------
My Blog Novel!

dosukinuta4

The con was awesome, but i never ate an ultimate bacon sandwich >_<
i forgot to bring bacon at all >0
but other than that, no problems for me XD
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

Cerise

Good: I won the game show!
Bad: Apparantly I won the crappiest prize within 4 years!

#-o
At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.
Emo Philips

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Cerise"Good: I won the game show!

#-o

and that was the beavis and butthead do america dvd? XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Cerise

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"
Quote from: "Cerise"Good: I won the game show!

#-o

and that was the beavis and butthead do america dvd? XD
nope, that was the best prize. The girl who got third got that. I was the one who got that random shojo anime thing with 1 episode on it!
At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.
Emo Philips

Kazuko

D: bad things eww

hardly anyone showed up for the Psycho le cemu gathering it was kinda sad cause we had to make the tape short~ .____.

XP i nearly passed out for no reason

D:< MAN FAYE DIDNT SHOW~ same with Great Teacher largo
I had emotional stress and one of my skirts wasent done in time

my friends kept ditching me D: it wasent cool but thats ok cause i got to hang out with at least one and all of the forum peoples <33

but thats ok everything else was good

bahamutknightzero

Could've been worse..... you could've got an anime of Sammy Sosa.

di3m05

Quote from: "Kazuko"
D:< MAN FAYE DIDNT SHOW~ same with Great Teacher largo

OMG, yes. I'd been waiting all year for the GTL show! Does anyone know what happened to him?

Part of me is relieved that ManFaye didn't show up, but the other part of me is also kind of sad...

Let's see, bad things...

- The pre-registration desk had some problems with getting my friend's badge and she ended up having to get a paper badge instead

- I lost my badge in the E-gaming room, but luckily someone found it and I got it back

- The skin between my big toe and index toe got rubbed raw from walking around too much in wooden flipflops >.<; (not geta, mind you)

~~Loktera~~

Hmmm.... Bad stuff that happened...

I didn't watch as much anime as I really would have liked, or got to see many of the panels...

My roommates were complete drama queens, two of them brought their personal problems into the con and one of them tried to bring down the whole con experience with him, basically, he was being a whiny little bitch... (No offense, but that's what it seemed like sometimes.)

No pics of me dressed as "L", probably from all the other gajillion different L's

My camera battery started to die the other night, and I had to stop taking pictures... Right through Sunday... My battery overheated and lost a little power... Damn that camera.

NO MAN-FAYE~~~!!!!
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Lisu

I believe I lost the one fanime shirt I got and one of those black cats from Gaia (though I'm hoping that my brother will have them in his bag when he gets home)

But....late Saturday, all Sunday, and today my spine has been itching to go *crack* ....music fest, random lines, walking (lots due to losing people and getting lost) and ugh....Kamijo event (story behind that one...). I can't find a comfortable position where it doesn't hurt.

Even then, nothing has made me think even close to negative about this con.  Most fun I've had all year+ half of last year.

FanFicGuru

Two things kinda sucked:

1) Waiting over 2 and a half hours to get my sisters' their Saturday passes. I decided to show them around the Con with their friend, and they got there around 10...and the line was unbelievable. I had pre regged, but still...there were like 3 lines that were over 175 people long each...crazy long lines.

2) Wanted to go to Rick myers panel on Sunday night, but it got moved around or something, so I wasn't able to see it. LOSE!

Other than that, I had a great time!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Touya no Miko

Hmmm, where should I start?

Saturday:

-Walked around the con in 4 inch mary jane shoes. For awhile I had to walk around in no shoes, because my feet were really sore.
-Didn't get many pictures taken of me on Saturday. I worked really hard on my outfit too ;_;.
-Couldn't make it to Musicfest, because I was so exhausted
-Waited an hour for Kamijo mini-live
-People kept bumping into my wings!
-Missed half of Kamijo's mini-live cause my feet hurt so bad from standing.
-Lost the KWOON shirt I bought.
-for some reason didn't have the urge to buy tons of stuff from the dealers room.
-By the end of the day, I started to feel a little sick. Must have caught it from someone.

Sunday:

-Felt pretty sick, but went anyway despite my health.
-The buttons on my coat kept getting caught onto my fishnet shorts
-By the end of the day, the fishnet shorts of my Anko costume were completely trashed.
-Waited in line for Kamijo's autograph, but the staff said he was only gonna sign his CD and the issue of Cure Magazine with him in it and I had neither of those.
-Naruto gathering wasn't as big as it use to be.
-Couldn't get the FMA cosplay costume, because it didn't fit. ;_;
-Waited in line for Der cosplay, even though it was blazing hot!
-Had to leave der cosplay early, because my mom had to pick me up.
-Stood in the cold, waiting for my mom, while wearing nothing but shorts, fishnet, a sports bra, and a coat that wasn't very warm.

Monday:

-Felt even more sick than before, but still went.
-Felt really hot while walking around con. After all, I was crossplaying. I had to wear two sports bras and masking tape, just to flatten my boobs. And I was wearing a long sleeved shirt.
-Didn't wear any socks with my tennis shoes, so I got a blister on my foot.
-Was really bored.
-Became broke by the end of the day.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Karisma Black

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"-Didn't get many pictures taken of me on Saturday. I worked really hard on my outfit too ;_;.

Could be worse. Only one person--in the entire two days total that I wore the outfit--took a picture of me.

Very very unhappy about that.

Chun

-Didn't get a Fanime 06 T-Shirt

LOST MY NANOHA MEGAMI AND NANOHA ARTBOOK. orz

55 and Fate-chan  :cry:

Life goes on... but I was really depressed. If you saw a sign that said "I lost a bag here, call XXX XXX-XXXX, that was mine.

Lost it while dancing Hare Hare Yukai for money. Needed to buy my sis a present for her birthday and forgot.

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)