Cosplay Classifieds

Started by hellangel, June 21, 2005, 01:35:46 AM

Ska_Kitti

Which cosplay are you doing? I can point you in the right direction to buy your own sword and possibly alter it.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

ININ

Hitsugawa, the 10th Captain ^_^  Another chibi cosplayer for me, LOL!

Ska_Kitti

xD BOHAHAHAHAH! Good idea. You're just looking to make his basic Zanpakuto or his Shikai?
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

hellangel

Quote from: "ININ"I'm working on a Bleach cosplay.  Can anyone make Bleach swords?  I saw a few creators at cosplay.com.  I like to check Fanime first because it's locally and I want to support local anime fans  :D

My father can take commissions, he loves making this stuff =D Got a picture? (not sure which on you want ^^")
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

ININ

I find some pictures and get back to you.  Thanks ~~

sadistic-otaku

I stuck my jackets + scythe on ebay, so I guess they should be taken off the front page ^^;

hellangel

Quote from: "sadistic-otaku"I stuck my jackets + scythe on ebay, so I guess they should be taken off the front page ^^;

K, thanks for telling me ^__^ Or do you want to provide a link?
Upcoming events:

Moogleborg

Ya still gonna do the jackets and swords for the Dante and Vergil cosplays my bro and I are gonna do? ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Kazuko

x: well i gots an ad~

x: im looking for someone to make or assit in making my combat waitress mikuru outfit from the melencholy of haruhi suzumiya

XP i want it at a reasonable price~

hellangel

Quote from: "Moogleborg"Ya still gonna do the jackets and swords for the Dante and Vergil cosplays my bro and I are gonna do? ^^

Ehh, I put a post on my LJ about commissions (sorry I didn't notify you directly). Basically, I'm waiting until the middle/end of September to "officially" accept commissions because I might have to devote all my cosplay-making time to making maid outfits for the FaniMaid Cafe. (On top of my own cosplay outfits and my bro's...)

Don't fret, I still have your request in mind ^__^ I just don't want to give you my word until I'm sure I can make it all.
Upcoming events:

ININ

Quote from: "hellangel"
Quote from: "ININ"I'm working on a Bleach cosplay.  Can anyone make Bleach swords?  I saw a few creators at cosplay.com.  I like to check Fanime first because it's locally and I want to support local anime fans  :D

My father can take commissions, he loves making this stuff =D Got a picture? (not sure which on you want ^^")

Quote from: "ININ"I find some pictures and get back to you.  Thanks ~~

I still remember to send pictures.  Been busy :O  Do you have space in your schedule for the Bleach sword commission? :)

hellangel

Quote from: "ININ"I still remember to send pictures.  Been busy :O  Do you have space in your schedule for the Bleach sword commission? :)

Send the pics and I'll forward them to my father =]
Upcoming events:

Moogleborg

Quote from: "hellangel"

Ehh, I put a post on my LJ about commissions (sorry I didn't notify you directly). Basically, I'm waiting until the middle/end of September to "officially" accept commissions because I might have to devote all my cosplay-making time to making maid outfits for the FaniMaid Cafe. (On top of my own cosplay outfits and my bro's...)

Don't fret, I still have your request in mind ^__^ I just don't want to give you my word until I'm sure I can make it all.

Thats cool! ^^ I did read your LJ post about commissions. I was just wondering if ya still remembered though! ^_^ Hee hee hee! ^^

BTW, are ya gonna be at the meeting for the FaniMaid cafe? ^^ I might talk to ya over there if I get to go! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.