Bleach ( 2006 )

Started by Ichigo, June 23, 2005, 09:20:51 PM

Redwood

Quote from: "senritsu"meeeeeeeeeee too
cause byakuya's captain's coat is made of duct tape bedsheets and sharpie

i'd hate for it to run
...duct tape and bedsheets? I hope you're kidding. :D
Sharpie won't run in water, though, unless it's extremely heavily applied or didn't originally dry.

OtaKev

Quote from: "Redwood"
Quote from: "senritsu"meeeeeeeeeee too
cause byakuya's captain's coat is made of duct tape bedsheets and sharpie

i'd hate for it to run
...duct tape and bedsheets? I hope you're kidding. :D
Sharpie won't run in water, though, unless it's extremely heavily applied or didn't originally dry.

:shock: ... ok now im scared....

Yukari Kaiba

hey, if it works, why not? ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Alucard_not_pip?

I bought my shinigami outfit-feels ashamed- especially when I have fabrics gathering dust in the closet. It took my for ever to work on my mask and sword though.
Ze stupid gurl didn't even pay us.

Redwood

Quote from: "Alucard_not_pip?"I bought my shinigami outfit-feels ashamed- especially when I have fabrics gathering dust in the closet. It took my for ever to work on my mask and sword though.

Whatever works for you-- hope you got a quality item! Besides, those of us that commission appreciate folks that buy them. :D
I know the feeling about the sword, I think mine stole some of my soul while I slept. You'll see this thing, you'll know what I mean.

Can't wait for fanime! ... except that I'm scrambling to finish teh last of my stuff for this Bleach cosplay. ;.; Damn working full time!

senritsu

it really is duct tape sharpie and bedsheets

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "senritsu"it really is duct tape sharpie and bedsheets

it looks awesome ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Redwood

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"
Quote from: "senritsu"it really is duct tape sharpie and bedsheets
it looks awesome ^^
Sure does... ! (good thing it didn't need sleeves, hehehehe) ^^

senritsu

i coulda made sleeves if he was gonna cosplay ukitake like we had planned in the first place

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Redwood

Quote from: "senritsu"i coulda made sleeves if he was gonna cosplay ukitake like we had planned in the first place

Oh, I don't doubt.. i just pictured them made of duct tape, a funny mental image, that's all 8)

Yukari Kaiba

oh oh i have an idea ^.^

ok so apparently Bleach is going to be shown at fanime - what day i am not sure. but i think it would be kinda cool if before or after the gathering we could get all the Bleach cosplayers into that screening room, where ever it is, and watch it together :D what do you guys think?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Redwood

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"oh oh i have an idea ^.^

ok so apparently Bleach is going to be shown at fanime - what day i am not sure. but i think it would be kinda cool if before or after the gathering we could get all the Bleach cosplayers into that screening room, where ever it is, and watch it together :D what do you guys think?

It is all day on monday (starting midnight sunday..) in video room 5.

OtaKev

ugh just my luck, its the week of fanime i caught a cold >_<, im doin my best to be better by sat. but ill be there for sure on sunday.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "Redwood"
Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"oh oh i have an idea ^.^

It is all day on monday (starting midnight sunday..) in video room 5.

oh darn. well , it was a good idea - maybe next year ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

senritsu

i say those of us who can be awake that late should show up sunday midnight and take more pictures

*grabs no-doz, jolt, xtz root beer and shock a lots* aint gettin no sleep this year either

not till ty sees aaaaaallllllll of bleach!!!

Redwood

Well they're only showing 1-65; so not all of them. :)

And my costume is confirmed; I'm bringing Mayuri, and a Nemu with me.

OtaKev

Im just bout done, just need to finish up my capt. overcoat. and figure out how to style my hair just right.

Yukari Kaiba

the gathering was pretty fun, id say ^^ now lets see some pics! XD to get things started...

oh yeah, 6th division owns all XD

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

chanocular

the gathering was fun...

btw...whoever to a picture of me(nova) and kon...i would like a copy of it, i'd appreciate it

OtaKev

haha yes 6th division pwns!  Chano is this the pic u were lookin for?