Dead or Alive Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 02, 2005, 02:19:23 PM

Ayanami Rei First Child

Ooh! Ooh! Can I play to?^^ I won't be cos/crossplaying as anyone there, I don't think, but I'd love to play to @.@

MeliCat

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Ooh! Ooh! Can I play to?^^ I won't be cos/crossplaying as anyone there, I don't think, but I'd love to play to @.@

For sure, all DOA fans can come challenge!! ^.~

Moogleborg

If theres a Tag Battle mode in DOA4, i'll be ready to kick it with my team of Hayabusa and Kasumi! ^^ Either that or my secondary team of Tina and Bass! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Alucard_not_pip?

Quote from: "Moogleborg"If theres a Tag Battle mode in DOA4, i'll be ready to kick it with my team of Hayabusa and Kasumi! ^^ Either that or my secondary team of Tina and Bass! ^^
Hayate and Hitomi for me :D
Ze stupid gurl didn't even pay us.

Eurobeat King

So back onto topic about DOA cosplay: It looks like we have a decent group so far: 4-5 girls & 1 guy.  8)   There's lots of time until Fanime 2006, and I'll ask my other cosplayer friends to see if they want to join in for the DOA gathering if they plan to attend Fanime.  I know 2 girls who have cosplayed Kasumi but only at AX, but they live here in No.CA. :)
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

MeliCat

Quote from: "Eurobeat King"So back onto topic about DOA cosplay: It looks like we have a decent group so far: 4-5 girls & 1 guy.  8)   There's lots of time until Fanime 2006, and I'll ask my other cosplayer friends to see if they want to join in for the DOA gathering if they plan to attend Fanime.  I know 2 girls who have cosplayed Kasumi but only at AX, but they live here in No.CA. :)

Yeah, we need some more ladies. ^_^ Like I said, some cosplayers may be inspired by the new game!

Imari-chan

If it ends up to have not a lot of male characters cosplayed. I might be doing a crossplay for the group. Since I have both doa male and female cosplay.  :) It depends if people think I should do Hitomi for the group though. I'll see depending on how many people are wanting to cosplay for this group and who they are cosplaying as.  :lol:

Eurobeat King

Quote from: "Imari-chan"If it ends up to have not a lot of male characters cosplayed. I might be doing a crossplay for the group. Since I have both doa male and female cosplay.  :) It depends if people think I should do Hitomi for the group though. I'll see depending on how many people are wanting to cosplay for this group and who they are cosplaying as.  :lol:

You should wear Hitomi at least for the gathering. :)  This way we can take pictures together.  It's funny to see someone actually crossplay DOA, and a rarity.  I've seen a couple of Man-Kasumi's, last one spotted at A-kon 2005..  :shock:
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

Imari-chan

Quote from: "Eurobeat King"
Quote from: "Imari-chan"If it ends up to have not a lot of male characters cosplayed. I might be doing a crossplay for the group. Since I have both doa male and female cosplay.  :) It depends if people think I should do Hitomi for the group though. I'll see depending on how many people are wanting to cosplay for this group and who they are cosplaying as.  :lol:

You should wear Hitomi at least for the gathering. :)  This way we can take pictures together.  It's funny to see someone actually crossplay DOA, and a rarity.  I've seen a couple of Man-Kasumi's, last one spotted at A-kon 2005..  :shock:

Hehe I know, but I probably can dress up two of them at Fanime. Just would have to change. I want something new in the doa group. I haven't seen yet a crossplay of a girl as a guy for doa in a group yet. But who knows, I'll see when I find out who's cosplaying who at fanime's doa grouping.

MeliCat

Quote from: "Imari-chan"
Quote from: "Eurobeat King"

Hehe I know, but I probably can dress up two of them at Fanime. Just would have to change. I want something new in the doa group. I haven't seen yet a crossplay of a girl as a guy for doa in a group yet. But who knows, I'll see when I find out who's cosplaying who at fanime's doa grouping.

I don't think I've ever seen a girl crossplay from DOA, that's cool, Imari-chan!

Imari-chan

Yeah it all depends on how many people are going to dress up for the gathering. I'm still saying I'm going as Hitomi first. But I might bring my crossplay from doa also. :) I'll decide when the time comes closer. But for now I'm planning to go as Hitomi. Hehe~  :D

MeliCat

Quote from: "Imari-chan"Yeah it all depends on how many people are going to dress up for the gathering. I'm still saying I'm going as Hitomi first. But I might bring my crossplay from doa also. :) I'll decide when the time comes closer. But for now I'm planning to go as Hitomi. Hehe~  :D

Too bad we don't own japanese gym uniforms, Hitomi and Kasumi are my favorites and that's what I like to dress them in when I play.  ^^ It would be adorable pictures!

Imari-chan

Quote from: "MeliCat"
Quote from: "Imari-chan"Yeah it all depends on how many people are going to dress up for the gathering. I'm still saying I'm going as Hitomi first. But I might bring my crossplay from doa also. :) I'll decide when the time comes closer. But for now I'm planning to go as Hitomi. Hehe~  :D

Too bad we don't own japanese gym uniforms, Hitomi and Kasumi are my favorites and that's what I like to dress them in when I play.  ^^ It would be adorable pictures!

Hehe yeah that would be adorable photos.  :P I was going to make the gym costumes but I haven't done it yet. It's like 50% done.  :o But when I go as Hitomi, I still have to decided what costume I'm wearing. :) I still have time.

MeliCat

Hehe yeah that would be adorable photos.  :P I was going to make the gym costumes but I haven't done it yet. It's like 50% done.  :o But when I go as Hitomi, I still have to decided what costume I'm wearing. :) I still have time.

Really?! If you decide to bring your gym outfit to Fanime, maybe I'll try to make one to match yours for pics? That would be so much fun!

Ayanami Rei First Child

Fanime 2006 just keeps sounding better and better *_*

Imari-chan

Really?! If you decide to bring your gym outfit to Fanime, maybe I'll try to make one to match yours for pics? That would be so much fun!

I'll see if I want to bring the gym clothes, I'm not sure yet but maybe. :P

MeliCat

Hey, Kasumi fans! : D Does anyone have a really good image of the emblem and writing on the back of Kasumi's player 1 outfit? I've only found side views and I really need a full shot of it.

Moogleborg

Quote from: "MeliCat"Hey, Kasumi fans! : D Does anyone have a really good image of the emblem and writing on the back of Kasumi's player 1 outfit? I've only found side views and I really need a full shot of it.

I'm not sure if this is the one you're looking for, but I think this is a good pic! ^^

http://www.gamersgallery.com/gallery/data/564/Kasumi_Dead_Or_Alive.jpg
Running on moé, 24/7/365.