Which Anime Series Would You Participate In?

Started by Tsukai Mori, October 02, 2005, 10:19:03 PM

Suspicious

This sounds very mainstream-y, but I wouldn't mind running around in Naruto's world.  Think of all the fun, creative things you could come up with to use chakra.

Not an anime, but I would love to live in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

Chun

Quote from: "Tsubasa"-Angelic Layer: it always bothered me that Oojirou is the only real male deus.  Angelic Layer looks so fun and it'd help me keep my fighting skills sharp.

Seconded. I don't know how many times I've thought "Damn, they need to make something like that".

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Suspicious"This sounds very mainstream-y, but I wouldn't mind running around in Naruto's world.  Think of all the fun, creative things you could come up with to use chakra.

There's already a book of said creative things called the Chakra Sutra.

Just kidding.
epic progressive

vox

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "Suspicious"This sounds very mainstream-y, but I wouldn't mind running around in Naruto's world.  Think of all the fun, creative things you could come up with to use chakra.

There's already a book of said creative things called the Chakra Sutra.

Just kidding.
I wonder if that was the one I found at the library. XP

Though seriously, it'd be awesome to manifest ablilities and stuff with chakra/energy/etc. but I haven't been able to so far. T.T I can feel the flow of energy but I don't think I've successfully channeled it or at least it hasn't done anything fantastic like knocking down objects with just the flow of air... ~boo.~
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Heartbreak_despair

I'd prolly like to be in Blame! because everyone looks so cool from, it also fighting silicons would be fun.  Although Fatal Fury comes close Mai is too hot
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

The-O

Frankly I wouldn't want to be in an anime series, but as implied in the topic, I would pick He is My Master because the main character is the biggest jerk and dumbass. I mean, COME ON! He ruins all the good moments.
The-O Network Online Executive Editor
Con Reports, Photos, News, Interviews, Reviews, and more!
www.t-ono.net

lyricaldanichan

GANTZ  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Spiritsnare

For those acquainted with the recently localized visual novel A Midsummer Day's Resonance - I want to have that happen to me.
epic progressive

vox

swordofthebezerk

Quote from: "lyricaldanichan"GANTZ  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Oh i'd have to fully agree with that. Nothing like being forced to kill aliens while wearing a super suit with a bunch of dead people.

Err other than that ummm ever since I heard about it and to this day i've wanted the whole "pokemon" thing to be real. Ya know catchin' em all and being a trainer as a job just seems like a good career choice.

Updated Version

Moogleborg

Quote from: "swordofthebezerk"
Quote from: "lyricaldanichan"GANTZ  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Oh i'd have to fully agree with that. Nothing like being forced to kill aliens while wearing a super suit with a bunch of dead people.

Err other than that ummm ever since I heard about it and to this day i've wanted the whole "pokemon" thing to be real. Ya know catchin' em all and being a trainer as a job just seems like a good career choice.

I'm with ya on that! ^^ Plus, traveling seems like hella fun in Pokemon! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

animeangelfish

I love this question! What an amazing idea to ask....

WEll I kind have a three way tie here for different reasons...

1- I would LOVE to be in the world of Inuyasha. (I know newb answer) But come on..everything's more healthy back then and though there are demons, being able to breathe fresh air and spot furry little creatres/humans would be the best... I wouldn't necessarily want to be in the gang with Inuyasha..i would think hanging out with Kouga would be mroe fun...

2- Most definately the world of Nightwalker. Vampires..darkbreeds...Goony..LOL...just the best. Then again with my luck I'd be a filler character who gets killed and posessed..

3- The world of Naruto. My goal? To meet Genma or bitchslap Hinata. Oh and being able to run at the speed of light without acting like a narutard (and failing).

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

Jyunishinsho

Hm, UPDATE

I might like to participate in Club to Death (as Sakura), or Negima! (as Negi or Chamo).

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Moogleborg"Traveling seems like hella fun in Pokemon! ^^

But once you consider that in the TV show they usually skip walking along the Routes on the way to some big sign of civilization, you may want to reconsider.
epic progressive

vox

ya_were_guards

Sign me up for Hellsing as part of Iscariot and let the utter annihilation of vampire nazis begin!~ :twisted:
"A mind without purpose will wander dark places."
-Ravenor

Darryl Mendoza

I would hella like to be in
-mahou sensei negima (be headmaster...hehehe)
-love hina (be keitaro's good friend)
-gunslinger girl (hope not to get shot)
-ragnarok (slay things of evil to the very end)
-hanaukyo maid team (a whole mansion full of maids)
-full metal panic (pilot an AS)
-phantom of the inferno (assassinate so many people)

-- yeah, I'm one perverted son of a b***h.....hehehe
Extra Fresh League
MvC2: Team Matrix, Team Santhrax
Guilty Gear Accent Core- Slayer, Bridget
Street Figther 3rd Strike- Makoto, Dudley, Akuma

BunofGovt

Definitely One Piece (who wouldn't want to be a pirate or to eat a really nifty Devil's Fruit - perhaps one where I become plantlike and control plants, wait sounds familiar).

Saiyuki - so I could get those guys as far west as they need to be to finish the job and end the series please hurry up.

Yakitate Japan - I just want to go to the Pantasia Bakery.

Gallery Fake - great series about art, I love art museums and this series is very informative.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

AbsolutelyCursed

Definitely Hellsing (I would love to use the same guns as Alucard).

Fullmetal Alchemist - I want to use alchemy.

Bata-kun

Anime/manga: various.  However, there are series I have to empahsize on.

"Get Backers"

If I have to fight physically, I do fit in a series like "Get Backers" and if I can't be a cheap person that uses holy magic, I'd use water.  It's one of the few series where the fights don't seem to be that ridiculously insane at all.

"Love Hina"

If I don't need to fight, I could be in here instead and be a connection of the gang, though I'm not like Kentarou. =P

"Cardcaptor Sakura"

Yes, I'd be in this series as Touya's kouhai (and I say "kouhai" because by the time the series came out, I would have been his kouhai).

Games: various again.

"Street Fighter"

I think that by this time, I'd be friends/rivals of the Lee brothers and Sean and I'd be out to stop Gill and Urien.

"Final Fantasy"

I'd be a red mage who can also control time and summons.

"Ragnarok Online"

See Tsubasa's statement.

"Tokimemo"

Actually, I wouldn't mind holding the next "Yoshio" role.

"Samurai Spirits"

Tsubasa can have Nakoruru.  I just wanted to save Mina from killing herself.  That and help out "Iroha". =P

Suspicious

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"Though seriously, it'd be awesome to manifest ablilities and stuff with chakra/energy/etc. but I haven't been able to so far. T.T I can feel the flow of energy but I don't think I've successfully channeled it or at least it hasn't done anything fantastic like knocking down objects with just the flow of air... ~boo.~

I'm kinda like that too.  The best I've been able to manage is kinda sorta read people and to get really focused for a couple minutes before passing out (in a situation where I shouldn't be able to focus at all like after 4 days of no sleep or sprinting for 2 miles straight without feeling fatigued or being unconcious).

I do know someone who's utterly convinced he can heal people though.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

Glitch

I would to be in la blue girl.Miko always needs a ninja craft training partner. ^_~

And of coarse ghost in the shell.It's so convient to have all my mp3 files sent directly to my head. ^^