What would you change in an anime to go the way you wanted?

Started by Darryl Mendoza, November 24, 2005, 01:35:32 PM

Darryl Mendoza

I was wondering if anyone had an anime they liked and thought that one part screwed with the whole series and wanted to change the series to go their way. Their were so many animes and mangas that I thought something should have went a certain way. Do you ever have that type of feeling? Like when your favorite character dies or does something that made you think like WTF?! I personally thought Bleach shouldn't have had Ichigo beaten so easily by Rukia's brother.

-- I am going to take over the world using super powered hello kitty robots!!!!!!
Extra Fresh League
MvC2: Team Matrix, Team Santhrax
Guilty Gear Accent Core- Slayer, Bridget
Street Figther 3rd Strike- Makoto, Dudley, Akuma

RyuHayabusa

Trinity Blood's ending was too open ended, The End of Eva messed up my mind in a good way and the ending to Madlax made  me go: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!! in a bad way. XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Spiritsnare

There is no such thing as

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!! in a bad way.

Look at the happy face he's got. :D It's not anything bad. (p.s.: slow down with the kaomoji, Ryu.)

The AIR movie needs more Minagi, Michiru, and Kano.
epic progressive

vox

hakudoushi

id change the entire FoR animem so that it went with the manga.

and take out the part about kurei making out with neon, cause thats just creepy.
no really, i have a pet ninja.

Chun

I'd give Manaka from Ichigo 100% balls.

That way aya doesn't have to suffer.

Either that, have all the girls hate him than love him.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Tsukai Mori

I'd give Yamato a beating after he rejected Honoka.

I'd offer the blood of Christ to Hellsing and see if it matched what the vampires were on. (I like Hellsing though.)

I'd make Shinji go bathe in a hot tub of lard.

I'd give DBZ a much needed make over.

G.I.R

I'd give FLCL a narrator to explain what the $#@* is going on (shows still fun to watch thou).

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"
Isn't that a euphemism for "frying"? :lol:

Spiritsnare

I'd make .hack//SIGN more fast-paced.

LOL at the frying comment. :3
epic progressive

vox

OniCourseMusha

I'd make Samurai Deeper Kyo anime have more action, more humor, more gore, and loyal to the manga. I was very very disappointed in the entire series in general.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Tsukai Mori

Quote from: "G.I.R"I'd give FLCL a narrator to explain what the $#@* is going on (shows still fun to watch thou).

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"
Isn't that a euphemism for "frying"? :lol:

YES! Someone who understands!

Anway, to add to this topic, I'd like to see Chloe or Yurika from Noir carry big ass swords and see if they can still sneak by like James Bond. I dunno, but I really want to see this happening...in a parody. I just don't see assasins taking swords up. Its contradicting the whole idea of a silent kill...  To show my concern, I provide you with my intepretation of Noir with swords.

"Did you hear that, Bob?"
"No, it must be your imagination go to sleep."
"Wait, aren't we supposed to be guarding the entrance?"
"Who cares? Those Noir are going to kill us anyway."
"You're right! Wait..."
Meanwhile, back in the bushes.
"Chloe...Chloe!" whispered Yurika.
"What is it?" answered Chloe.
"I don't think we should carry big swords anymore."
"Nonsense! The fans want it."
"But they also wanted a karaoke episode and panty shots!"
"Thats another matter..."
"They...uh...wanted Athena to cut her hair."
"Thats another matter."
"You're pretty loyal...So why are we only carrying swords?"
"I left my knife packet at home."

~~Loktera~~

The ending of Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

I wanted to see Haruka and Takayuki get back together again... That bitch Mitsuki fscked it all up.... It's her fauly that Haruka got put into the coma anyways.... *grumble*
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

YoureMyHiro

Love Hina: Id have Naru die and have Keitaro hook up with Motoko.

Tenjho Tenge: Put it so that there was only two episodes of flashbacks. God they went on forever.

FLCL: Have Naota pimp slap Haruko at the end instead of kiss her.

Saikano: Cure Chise.

Evangelion: Nobody dies, everyone forgets their negative ways and end it with an OVA of everyone going on a picnic. *Lil John*Yeah!*Lil John*

DayDreamerNessa

i just recently watched golden boy, and i had forgotten his name, even though when they begin every episode they introduce him by his name, and go through that whole speech about him =P
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Moogleborg

Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"i just recently watched golden boy, and i had forgotten his name, even though when they begin every episode they introduce him by his name, and go through that whole speech about him =P

Kentaro Oe....i'm with ya on that as well though...I think they also do that at the end of the episode as well....
Running on moé, 24/7/365.