Naruto 4 for GameCube?

Started by MeliCat, January 08, 2006, 12:02:07 PM

Tsubasa

If you do that, you have yourself a deal.  I may consider getting that gamebit before then, so in that case, you won't even have to pay for that.

IMO it's not worth the effort to mod a PS2.  The simplest mod is, like, 17 wires and it's really easy to make a mistake considering the puny contacts you have to solder.  And the solderless options are kinda nyeh.  I have yet to attempt a PS2 mod, nor do I ever really intend to.  I've seen a few attempts go awry and it makes me nervous.  I always recommend buying a Japanese PS2, but I understand your financial constraints.  Good luck with that.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Spiritsnare

I'm getting it modded by someone else via a connection in the Music Game Club, because I have no experience in soldering whatsoever. Hopefully, I can trust this person; if he botches it up, I guess the next PS2 I'll be getting is a Japanese one.

edit I have plenty of faith in my friend, though, so I trust everything should go as planned.

edit2 In the case that you do acquire that bit, I shall need to pay you for solder and the like.

I figure I should help at least a little bit. ^^;
epic progressive

vox