Ball

Started by SakuraKanegawa, April 05, 2006, 05:55:27 PM

Best Nights for the Ball?

Saturday Night-7 p.m 8 p.m(Conflicts with Musicfest)
13 (31%)
Sunday Night-6 p.m-8 p.m(Conflicts with Masquerade)
5 (11.9%)
Both Days-After 10 p.m
20 (47.6%)
Dressing up? Does that mean I have to look like a penguin ala Pen-Pen?
4 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: May 16, 2006, 11:59:26 PM

Kazuko

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"I'd dance with you Kazuko...we can be Gothic Loli together XD
X3 hell yes <3

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "Kazuko"
Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"I'd dance with you Kazuko...we can be Gothic Loli together XD
X3 hell yes <3
Although I'll be CROSSplaying as Gothic Loli so I hope ya don't mind ^^;

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"
X3 hell yes <3
I wonder who will lead. :o

Leishu

If I go, it'll probably also be in Goth Loli :p
Kabe ni kono Nyuuji wo tsukete mite kudasai.

rubymoonIII

:roll:  dunno i think it would be a good ide if we went into one of the mpty rooms and did the dance ourselves i mean i have an ipod and speakers :D
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"
Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"
X3 hell yes <3
I wonder who will lead. :o
I'd let Kazuko-san lead....I've always been the submissive type ^^; Not to mention I don't know how to really dance anyhow <.<;

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "rubymoonIII":roll:  dunno i think it would be a good ide if we went into one of the mpty rooms and did the dance ourselves i mean i have an ipod and speakers :D
Whoa! Didn't know that you're registered here!

Why don't u make a topic to introduce yourself. And I love you.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

MisakiFan41

Quote from: "OniCourseMusha"
Quote from: "Shinsengumi"Hummmmmmmmm that reminds me I don't have a date.
If you want to slow dance, u can slow dance wit Cenia.

Quote from: "MisakiFan41"i already know who i'm gonna ask out for this ^^

so you'll see me there =3
Because Cenia looks like Hinata doesn't mean u can have her!  :lol:

DAMN!!! lol

actually its somebody else I found ^^

On yet another break....

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "rubymoonIII":roll:  dunno i think it would be a good ide if we went into one of the mpty rooms and did the dance ourselves i mean i have an ipod and speakers :D

OMG!!! is Hinata :lol:
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

mDuo13

Man, this would be an awesome opportunity to show off my new ballroom dance skillz. Or something.

Also, if it got to be big, I can see it being a really great place to meet people! You can actually see them, you get to dance with them, everyone is dressed up all fancy... sounds positively awesome!

Also, I can't be the only one who's ever wanted to waltz to Margaret from Madlax. God, just thinking about it makes me jelly inside.

Karisma Black

Did this ever get finalized? I'm really curious if this got off the ground.. because a ball would be an awesome thing to attend. Any word? I might just throw in a dress just in case...

... now if only I could find my other glove!

Ayanami Rei First Child

Yeah this DID get finalized....it's TOTALLY happening....we've even got a timeframe....click through the records to check and see...

Leishu

Woot. :3

All it needs now is to not go up against Ycon events :p
Kabe ni kono Nyuuji wo tsukete mite kudasai.

ChenCzen

Quote from: "Leishu"Woot. :3

All it needs now is to not go up against Ycon events :p

oh man! why didnt you mention that earlier?!
Except for ending communism, slavery, nazism, and fascism, WAR HAS NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING!!

rubymoonIII

my fan name is ruby moon the third also known as the real hinata(GOD DAMN YOU BART BOY!) and this is my first time on the fanime boards but my 4TH year at fanime.
im also friends with shinsengumi, misakifan and Onicoursemusha(well hes my boyfriend) ano... um i like pickled ginger but i hate wasabi and natto for my musical tastes i Looooooove moi dix moi and malice mizer  and i also like some techno but not as much as my j-rock ano.... if youd like to know about my anime likes hikuu hikuu  go up to me at the con and ask me you slly people hiku hikuu if you dont know what i look like i have a lnk to my myspce somewhere on here...well i m done... im gonna go eat some curry(<favorite food) \:D/
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Kazuko

o___o I love you ruby....

x: *steals her away from onicoursemusha* <3

rubymoonIII

hikuu hikuu ? :shock:
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

mDuo13

I looked through the archives and I'm kind of confused. Can someone clarify when and where this is happening? Also, where can we get masks?

DayDreamerNessa

Quote from: "mDuo13"I looked through the archives and I'm kind of confused. Can someone clarify when and where this is happening? Also, where can we get masks?

As far as I know we set up a poll to pick a date.

The location is Dance room, SJCC room B from what i heard from tony on hear.

You can buy masks at almost any crafts store- joann's, richard's, michael's.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Rette

I got my mask from my French teacher.  :lol:
She had some left-overs from when her Freshman class was making Mardi Gras masks.

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay