Get Yer Ass in Air Gear!

Started by Tsukai Mori, April 09, 2006, 03:09:21 PM

Tsukai Mori

Yup! That's another way to say, "Air Gear is here!". I'm proud to say that the popular series Air Gear has made its debut in anime! I hope you'll agree with me when I say, "I sure as hell want those blades". Anyway, for those that don't know what Air Gear is, you can check it out at the following sites:
Anyway, if you like the anime and how it is going, be sure to post in here!
THAT MEANS YOU TSUBASA!

The anime: http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/795.html
The manga: http://www.mangadownload.net/manga.php?a=series&sid=4
The figures?: (I'd like to know if you seriously find this 'cause I'm looking for Simca of the Swallows).
The Website: http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/airgear/

Yes, there is only onigiri. She understands... and whatever Kazu is.

DayDreamerNessa

I remember a long time ago when I was in kinokuniya, I had seen the cover of air gear, and absolutely loved the artwork on the covers.

I definately want to check it out, since I can't read the japanese manga XD
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

OniCourseMusha

If I remember correctly.  For the manga, It is done by the same person who done Tenjo Tenge.  Now I'm gonna go check this anime out!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Shinsengumi

Interesting, I'm looking forward of checking it out too.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

OniCourseMusha

I just d/led the first episode.
It's pretty cool but need to watch more.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"
THAT MEANS YOU TSUBASA!

Is that a hint? XDDDD

edit Personally, after I burn some of my older anime, I'll go check out the first two episodes and see if it's to my tastes.
epic progressive

vox

KimaLucifer

Eep you just reminded me that I need to finish my Agito cosplay D:

I actually don`t like the story as much. Just the clothing designs :3
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Shinsengumi

I've seen the 1st episode thanks to my friend, it is pretty cool but I need to watch more.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

lyricaldanichan

Manga is going to be out here in the US in June by Del Rey. WHich apparenlty will NOT be censored like TenTen with CMX.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "lyricaldanichan"Manga is going to be out here in the US in June by Del Rey. WHich apparenlty will NOT be censored like TenTen with CMX.

That's cool that there not going to censored it, I was pissed when they censored Tenjo Tenge.

Saffy

Quote from: "Shinsengumi"
Quote from: "lyricaldanichan"Manga is going to be out here in the US in June by Del Rey. WHich apparenlty will NOT be censored like TenTen with CMX.

That's cool that there not going to censored it, I was pissed when they censored Tenjo Tenge.

As crazy as I thought Tenjou Tenge was when I bought the first book (a la Japanese), the censors in the English release were plain terrible.

I think there are too many series involving uniform-clad characters already, but this (Air Gear) looks cool. =^_^=
POCKY
Because you never forget your first box.

GIANT POCKY
Because some like it harder, better, faster, stronger

Images coming soon!

Darryl Mendoza

Air Gear flippin rocks!!! The music in it is just sooooooooooo awesome!! And the characters are very interesting as well. And I wish I could have ATs. T3h series is just sooooo cool, I can't wait to read the manga.
Extra Fresh League
MvC2: Team Matrix, Team Santhrax
Guilty Gear Accent Core- Slayer, Bridget
Street Figther 3rd Strike- Makoto, Dudley, Akuma

zion kaizen

the anime is great and to bad skates like that dont exist but if they did i would get them so fast you wont see me and ima make a ringo outfit if i can find the things to any thing to start with.
try not to lose your self in all the fun cuz it can only last so long.