Sure<3 -lotsoflove-
21 (51.2%)
Maybe ^^-stillloves-
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: June 16, 2006, 10:41:22 PM

Sora

Quote from: "MisakiFan41"Roy came in today me be ready and happy now =3

me and Edward Elric shall give you all a preview of what'll happen at Fanime 07 after we get back from a picnic this saturday. lets just say...TOTAL CARNAGE!!!! (and naughtyness) >3

I hope you've stopped your fanboy-ness by now or you'd drive me crazy! And, what kind of a preview were you thinking about?
"Don't give me any orders."

hellangel

Quote from: "swordman85"Hey guys, I was wondering if we could arrange it either on a different day or earlier in the day because I'm wanting to compete in the masqurade again and since my FMA costume will be different than my masqurade costume I need more time in between...plus I'd like to go to the post gathering this time too.

We haven't scheduled day/time yet, but, yeah, we'll try to steer clear from Masquerade meeting times =D
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

AnimeEmperor

I'm only in two of those, but I was there for almost all of them. XD

hellangel

Quote from: "ranma12"That page is from my site:
www.alltypeanime.piczo.com

Awesome website! (Dancing Gaara is THE BEST XD)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

ranma12

Quote from: "hellangel"
Quote from: "ranma12"That page is from my site:
www.alltypeanime.piczo.com

Awesome website! (Dancing Gaara is THE BEST XD)
thanks i update it alot so it nice to know people like it ^_^

ININ

I went to the Funimation website (finally!)  The website has not listed any Northern California locations for the FMA movie.  Although, most of the locations already listed have the same dates and times which are Friday August 25th at 9:30 pm, Saturday August 26th at 2 pm and 9:30 pm  Nothing is definite though ^^

Here is the Funimation movie website:  http://www.funimationfilms.com/theaters.html

Those interested in a possible FMA movie gathering, try to keep the dates open should a theater in the Bay Area shows the movie =)

DVD is released on September 12 XD

Sora

AnimeEmperor

Sora

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"Will we cosplay for it?
the questions isn't "will we cosplay for it?", but "Who will cosplay for it?"

if i go, i know i will.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

RealLifeHohenheim

I will be there as Hohenheim (it is easy... all I need to do is put glasses frames on).
My Anime Con site:

http://www.lordire.net/Anime

Sora

I know I would cosplay to the movie.

AnimeEmperor

It depends exactly when and where, but i'll definately go if I can. Usually for this type of thing I pack my cosplay in a backpack and bring it along, and then if I feel like wearing it I will.

ININ

Count me in cosplaying.  Going as a group is going to be fun XD  I just need to make sure I'm free on the day we go >.<

RealLifeHohenheim, it was awesome meeting at Anime Overdose.  We should share the masquerade skit idea with everyone.  What do you think? @__@

RealLifeHohenheim

Quote from: "ININ"
RealLifeHohenheim, it was awesome meeting at Anime Overdose.  We should share the masquerade skit idea with everyone.  What do you think? @__@

ININ, it was great to see you again. ^_^

Well ININ and myself were talking about the Masquerade and the idea came up with a skit based on my idea for Pictures for the Gathering... basically the skit idea is: The Life of the Elric Family if Hohenheim was still around.

Ideas for the skit include:

1. Hohenheim playing ball with his sons (including Envy). With Envy holding the ball just out of Ed's reach.

2. Celebrating someone's birthday.

Basically stuff like that. If anyone else has anything to add or any comment about this feel free to say something.
My Anime Con site:

http://www.lordire.net/Anime

The Nameplate Ninja

If I can get the costume done in time I'll be doing FMA cosplay next year ^^
Dedicated to Ryoichi Koga & Goofy Style ^_^

ININ

Quote from: "RealLifeHohenheim"

Well ININ and myself were talking about the Masquerade and the idea came up with a skit based on my idea for Pictures for the Gathering... basically the skit idea is: The Life of the Elric Family if Hohenheim was still around.

Ideas for the skit include:

1. Hohenheim playing ball with his sons (including Envy). With Envy holding the ball just out of Ed's reach.

2. Celebrating someone's birthday.

Another idea is Hohenheim discussing The Birds And The Bees with Ed and Al :lol:

Please watch out for spoilers =)

Sora

:lol: Not quite sure which one sounds best.

ranma12

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"
Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"Will we cosplay for it?
the questions isn't "will we cosplay for it?", but "Who will cosplay for it?"

if i go, i know i will.
hell yeah! im gona be ed!