7 (17.1%)
Sure<3 -lotsoflove-
21 (51.2%)
Maybe ^^-stillloves-
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: June 16, 2006, 10:41:22 PM

Sora

Quote from: "ININ"Did you guys attend AX this year?  The FMA movie and the Vic panel were a full house attendance.  Hohenheim, if you attended the panel, imagine how many FMA fangirls want a pic with you and Vic together ^^

I went to the Vic panel. It was pretty cool.
"Don't give me any orders."

hellangel

silver_unicorn and me with Vic and Laura!!
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

AnimeEmperor

Yay, I always want pics of S_U. *takes*

hellangel

Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"Yay, I always want pics of S_U. *takes*

*raises eyebrow* oh, reeeeeally? hehehehe...
Upcoming events:

AnimeEmperor

bahamutknightzero

Nice photo, both of ya look great

Sora

Ska_Kitti

Quote from: "RealLifeHohenheim"I did attend Vic's Q&A at AOD but no one noticed that Hohenheim was there... everyone had their eyes locked onto Vic.

Screw you! :D All of us were looking for you so we could yell, "HEY IT'S HOHENHEIM!" or have you "coincidently" walk through the door with the same phrase. Curses onto you, lol.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

RealLifeHohenheim

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"
Quote from: "RealLifeHohenheim"I did attend Vic's Q&A at AOD but no one noticed that Hohenheim was there... everyone had their eyes locked onto Vic.

Screw you! :D All of us were looking for you so we could yell, "HEY IT'S HOHENHEIM!" or have you "coincidently" walk through the door with the same phrase. Curses onto you, lol.

Hey I was somewhere else that time. :-P
I went to his Q&A the next day.
My Anime Con site:

http://www.lordire.net/Anime

Silver_Unicorn297

People want my pictures?
Alright ^^;
But thanks for the compliments. Wow, Vic was really nice and so wonderful with the fans.

And Honenheim... How were the Q&A like? Apperantly, for a CLAMp panal at a particular convention, the questons were... Just very random and totally not what the fans wanted to hear.

Sora

At AX, I got to hug Vic! XD

Ska_Kitti

Quote from: "RealLifeHohenheim"
Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"

Hey I was somewhere else that time. :-P
I went to his Q&A the next day.

Well we were somewhere else during the second day, but we were still looking for you. Anyways...

Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Sora

Vic got glomped by all the Eds at AOD. XD It was fun!

RealLifeHohenheim

Quote from: "Edward Elric"Vic got glomped by all the Eds at AOD. XD It was fun!

My Anime Con site:

http://www.lordire.net/Anime

AnimeEmperor

When's the FMA movie, isn't it coming up? Should we start planning it more seriously?

hellangel

it's mostly showing in socal, though...no northcal theatres that i see...
Upcoming events:

Sora

The movie gets released on DVD within the next month or so.

ININ

It looks terrible there is not going to be a FMA movie showing in the Bay Area :X  I check it a couple more times before Thursday.

http://www.funimationfilms.com/theaters.html

Sora

I sometimes don't get why they show something in one area and not another.

ININ

I could be wrong.  At AX, the week the DVD is released is also the week the movie is released to theaters which is September.  I don't remember Funimation mentioning advance screening at selected theaters in August.

It doesn't make sense a theater in the Bay Area is not showing the movie.  There are lots of anime fans here.  Major marketing mistake Funimation made IMO  :shock: