Ouran High School Host Club Gathering 2007

Started by Imari-chan, August 08, 2006, 11:21:18 AM

heeroyuy135

Sweet. But seriously, I don't know who to go as...this'll probably burn on me for awhile and to be honest I'll probably won't know...

I might get to the Friday gathering since I'll be coming on Friday and I have to check-in...I'll definately go to the Sunday gathering...

yumicchi88

This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Silcis

Wow. I'm suprised that there are so many Ouran cosplayers. This is going to be a fun gathering! I'm planning on going as either Honey or Haruhi, and my friend is going as Tamaki.
It's all understated.

Ban Mido

Heck yea, I'm still debating on what day to go :/ friday or sunday. Hmmm the choices...

heeroyuy135

Try to pick out the odd man out (if you know what I mean)...that's me :)

yumicchi88

hellangel

Quote from: "yumicchi88"can I join, can I join?!

YES! =]

Also, Heero- absolute brilliance XD Did anyone recognize your outfit?
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Sora

I would love to go to this gathering, even though I won't have an Ouran outfit... (Will do Hikaru by next year! XDD)
"Don't give me any orders."

heeroyuy135

Quote from: "hellangel"

YES! =]

Also, Heero- absolute brilliance XD Did anyone recognize your outfit?
Nope...I had to tell people...

yumicchi88

Quote from: "hellangel"

YES! =]

thank you~~!!!! yay

Ban Mido

Well I don't know if this idea has been brought up but we should have some sort of picnic so like... we can do some hosting o:!

and  can anyone guess who I am going to be haha.

hellangel

let me guess...Kyouya? XD

We can "picnic" at both gatherings! Just spread bring food and blankets and we can set up anywhere :D
Upcoming events:

Imari-chan

Yes yes, we will have picnic for each gathering so everyone bring some goodies and it'll be fun. I already have some stuff for anyone who wants me to host them. XD Can't wait for Fanime.

Ok I also updated some info about the gathering and picnic on the first post, so look at it. If anyone wants to help out the gathering or suggest or talk to me about the gathering, do PM/IM me.

heeroyuy135

I think you can mark me down as "Random Student With Some (Maybe Major) Importance"

heeroyuy135

thebrain2u

Just got my tie in the mail. Kinda last minute, I completely forgot about the tie so I ordered it last tuesday. Glad it made it in time for Fanime.

hellangel

my group won't be able to make it on friday, but we'll be there on sunday!
Upcoming events:

yumicchi88

since my friends have school on friday, i think its gonna be hard for me to get there on time. assuming that gathering is about an hour, i think i wont be able to make it.
but im definitely gonna join you guys on sunday!

heeroyuy135

I might be able to make the Friday gathering, but I probably won't be in cosplay...I'll definately be in cosplay on the Sunday gathering

Yunri-Chan

Quote from: "HeeroYuy135"I might be able to make the Friday gathering, but I probably won't be in cosplay...I'll definately be in cosplay on the Sunday gathering

Same here; I think I'll be getting to the con on Friday morning, so I'll probably attend the gathering as Misa the photographer. xD I'll wear Haruhi on Sunday though... that is, if I even finish. x____X;
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C: